Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by Vampire4eva »

Hi guys I hope everyone had a good weekend, I finally finished the article and I am now enjoying more free time to drool over our lovely sexy Rob.
Japan is sooo lucky!! I wish he would take a trip over here for a premier......so excited that its now March and they are starting to film YIPPIE!!!!!!!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

DANGGGGG
those pistures from Japan were sooooooooo beautiful, god-like, amazing, perfect, roblicious, DElicious, smexy......... and all together HOTTT as HELL!!

sorry im having a hard time expressing myselfff.... haha
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

yea mizzou, I love that he is so genuine with the fans..
I remember him saying that he tells everybody everything, he's so cufking adorable!!

I agree allie, very godlike!
Don't worry, many of us have a hard time with words when its time to describe Rob.
(I remember Jolynn's adjective, Transcendent. nice!)
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

LOL!!!! I know I do! :lol:

I just cant believe what I have been reading. I am sure a while ago I read that Rob didnt want to release an album now I am reading articles that say he wants to release one but independantly. This absolutely great news...YIPPIE!!!! I so hope he releases one. Talent like that shouldnt be kept quiet.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Where did you find that one, Vampire4Eva? I hadn't seen or heard that yet. It would be fantastic if he decided to do that. I am absolutely in love with his music, what little of it I have been able to find. Somehow, 6 songs just isn't enough!! Surprise! But, like you, everything I read was him saying he didn't want to seem like he was using Twilight to launch his music.

Ach...the gods truly smiled on all of us the day they broke the mold making that man..... Damn!!!

PS for those of you wondering, Operation HAWT Rob was a rousing success. Thanks to many of the photos you all posted for me, our intern is now a few steps closer to sanity, even admitting that, "OK, yeah, he's really nice in that one (Japan premiere sideways melting butter with smoldering eyes and half-grin)" Ummm....yeah....where...huh.... Sorry, got stuck staring again. Anyway...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Vampire4eva wrote:LOL!!!! I know I do! :lol:

I just cant believe what I have been reading. I am sure a while ago I read that Rob didnt want to release an album now I am reading articles that say he wants to release one but independantly. This absolutely great news...YIPPIE!!!! I so hope he releases one. Talent like that shouldnt be kept quiet.
Not that I don't completely appreciate his moral fiber in not wanting to ride Twilight's coattails, but I will be ALL OVER that CD if he puts it out. I can't even tell you how many times I've listened to the songs I can get my hands on. All 2 minutes of "Let Me Sign" is like sex to me. I play it on repeat - I continue to be frustrated that he only sang one of the lyrics, and not even the whole chorus. I don't even know what I'll do with myself if I have an entire CD to listen to. I'll probably need to take a few days off from work...

Girls, please excuse my current banner. I hope none of your are offended by the Taylorness - but this is in honor of me just finishing Eclipse for the second time. I LOVE Jacob - that second kiss was SO GOOD. I could do without Taylor but I do love him as Jacob in Twilight. But this banner is only in honor of my Jacob dream. I miss Rob - will make an icon soon in order to help some of that...I'm starting to go through withdrawl.

Image Image
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

haha Julie... its O.K.
but i still wish you were a team edward person haha. jacob is ehhh0ish to me.
but man girls... everytime we get close to a new thread we slowwwwww down sooooooo muchhhhh. lol.

post post post away. :D

hey does anyone know if rob came home (to america of course .:winksss:.)
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I read that too vampire4eva! I was so excited. I really hope he does it. I'd be all over that CD and much like Julie I'd be listening to it entirely too much and won't know what to do with myself. I'm sure I'll be incoherent for at least the first few days.
Here's the article if anyone else wants to read it...
http://www.showbizspy.com/article/18257 ... e-an-album

Julie - I always like your banners, even the Taylor/Jacob one. :D I had a 'Bella as a vamp' one a bit ago and got a little flack from the Rob girls here but only because we all love the fine a.ss Robert Pattinson so much. :P

I need a new banner so bad. I've been itching to make some but I haven't been able to buy the program I want yet. Blah. Now I'm just rambaling. Sorry.
Julie, you want to make me one? lol ;)

One more thing...
Go here and vote for Rob as the best newcomer! It's for the Jameson Empire Awards. He has to win. Come on guys. We've done it before, let's do it again. You have to register but it doesn't take long. I just did it. So GO NOW! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Allie - if I had to pick a team - it would be team Edward. I love Edward and thought Bella should be with him all along. I don't really understand how anyone who actually READ the books and paid attention could hold onto any feelings that she should be with Jake. But I do love the Jacob character - I think he's great...as an addition to the story, not as the man for Bella. Which is why I don't really like picking teams for that. But as far as teams go for Rob and Taylor...um...NO CONTEST. I don't much care for Taylor, other than what he did as Jacob.

I can't stop staring at his legs/lap/everything.

stellar...um, Nikki? Crap - I know there's a list somewhere in here of everyone's names, but it's been buried. I just need to save it to my desktop or something. (Voted for Rob, btw). Anyway - I would LOVE to make you a new banner. Just PM me pictures and any specifications you'd like - quotes or any design requests - as specific or vague as you want. I'll get it done. I have a new Rob one that you guys will like.

Check it out here.

Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Julie, yes I'm Nikki. :) I love that banner you made. Too cool for fangs. haha Love it. And yes, I have a freak fascination with Rob's long a.ss legs. They turn me on...just like every other part of him.
Thanks so much for saying you'll make me a banner! I'll think about what I want and then PM you. :D
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!