Illegal Activities

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby Rosmelie » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 am

I think they'd only possibly leave some sort of print if it were something that had say some kind of powder on it, but otherwise nothing. And even with that factor, I don't think that anyone would ever be able to track that.
Image
Rosalie Hale's #1 Fan. Don't doubt it.
User avatar
Rosmelie
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:26 am
Location: Normal

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby Lucyth » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Rosmelie wrote:I think they'd only possibly leave some sort of print if it were something that had say some kind of powder on it, but otherwise nothing. And even with that factor, I don't think that anyone would ever be able to track that.

Yeah. The reson we leave fingerprints at all is because of the oil/sweat we have on our skin. Vampires dont sweat so they wouldn't leave fingerprints.
Image
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5010378/1/
Please read my Fanfic.
x..Toura
Lucyth
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 am
Location: UK, Wales

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby Lucyth » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Lightwish wrote:ok if you had your pick of vampire powers which would you choose. There are quite a few nice ones from mind reading, to foresight, to pain amplification....

I would defenetly choose Bens power. Influensing the elements! Very cool--and handy. Though, if I couldn't choose his, I would pick Alices. Being able to see the future would also be very handy.
Image
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5010378/1/
Please read my Fanfic.
x..Toura
Lucyth
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 am
Location: UK, Wales

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby twilightdreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:15 pm

I would too, but it also must get very annoying if a troublesome random vision comes exspecially at a REALLY bad time. I would choose Bella's because you can protect your mind and the minds of others.
User avatar
twilightdreamer
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby akire » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:12 am

I think I would like Nessie's talent... being able to make others understand and see your point of view. You know, by force!
Image

Image Image Image
User avatar
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby twilightdreamer » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 am

That's also a good one, but can you ever really get priacy?
One of my favorite illegal activities is when Bella's in the houspital her mom just walked out and she's like, "You stole a car?". Out of all the things she could of said she said that, lol. Wow. :lol:
User avatar
twilightdreamer
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby shakespeareowns » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Well, I don't think anyone has mentioned this so I'll add it. In Twilight Edward stalks Bella twice. Stalking is illegal in all 50 states so that would count as an illegal activity.
shakespeareowns
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby when_the_sun_shines » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm

ringswraith wrote:
when_the_sun_shines wrote:See the way I see it is that, hey, if you can erase your self whenever you want, why not steal, bribe, lye, forge signatures, gamble, whatever?


For the same reason that they don't hunt humans- they don't want to be monsters. They want to be good. They only do what's necessary to continue their existence- they won't do something on purpose just because they can.


yeah, I guess so *hangs head guiltily*. But it would still be so freakin awesome!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
[»] Bex [«]
Image

To Write LOVE On Her Arms
User avatar
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby akire » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:13 pm

when_the_sun_shines wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
when_the_sun_shines wrote:See the way I see it is that, hey, if you can erase your self whenever you want, why not steal, bribe, lye, forge signatures, gamble, whatever?


For the same reason that they don't hunt humans- they don't want to be monsters. They want to be good. They only do what's necessary to continue their existence- they won't do something on purpose just because they can.


yeah, I guess so *hangs head guiltily*. But it would still be so freakin awesome!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:


No need for guilt... it is the "Illegal Activities" board after all... :)
Image

Image Image Image
User avatar
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Illegal Activities

Postby topazeyes2 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 pm

they could basically like steal anything and do whatever they want because as Carisssa Cullen said "they don't have any oil on their skin to leave fingerprints". But Carlisle doesn't like to do things like that and do bad things, Esme has the same views, Edward and Emmett listen to them and Jasper I don't know but Rosalie follows Emmet, Alice listens to Carlisle and and when Bella gets turned she would follow Edward so anyway none of the Cullens would do it but other vampires might....
Also Lucyth careful about double posting you can get in trouble for that on the Lex but don't worry I did it once too.
User avatar
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Somwhere thinking about Twilight

PreviousNext

Return to Quench Your Thirst

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron