All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: All time low

Post by darkrider »

I like them, but jsut like. I used to liek them alot..but found....shortly after that the guy's voice was too whiney for my particular taste.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

Me and Hailey went and saw them yesterday, and it was SO MUCH FUN! Jack Barakat touched my hand and I burst into tears :D Alex was a little trouble-maker and unleashed chaos by telling everyone to come to the front row :roll: And THEN he told us all to flip off the sound guy because he didn't hook up the speakers right. So, of course, we all did :lol:
But yeah, they are even better in person.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

i freakin' hate you.

(:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*giggles* Niccceeeeeee!
That would be fun...
*laughs* I forced my mum into Hot Topic today, so I could look at the shirts... it scared her.... I can tell... I laughed at her....
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

OMG!When did this thread get started & Im completely blaming Sarah for not telling me about this thread!

Be prepared for this super long post.

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:*dances* Yay, ATL!!!
I only just started listening to them, mostly cuz Hailey (Bella_Cullen_13 here) suggested them to me, as we were talking aboot TAI and stuffses...
I'm surprised she hasn't posted on here yet.
But I have a friend whos going to their concert, I'll ask her to take tons of pics for me!
Im glad I got you to listen to them & that you like them. Ha. Now you know why I havent posted on here.

Im going to see them on the 22nd of October at the Houston House of Blues! Got my tickets!
StickStones&&Techno wrote:the one where i live is gonna be in the house of blues houston.
ive never actually been there so im not sure what the temperature is gonna be.
but i really wanna go, but my over-protective parents wont let me go by myself or with friends (don't ask why), and i don't exactly think my mom would approve of alex and jack's language.
especially that one time jack made the boner song.
and it'd be pretty wierd having a 38-year-old woman around teenagers that are jumping constantly.
(:
OMG FOR REAL? If you go, you have to let me know, I got my tickets & Im going to that one!

My mom just went to the ATL concert with me, but sat in a different section than me & she actually... Liked them.

Also, you could do what my mom is doing, Im going to the concert with a friend & my mom is hanging out in the restaraunt of the House Of Blues during the concert, which doesnt require a ticket.

Ahh.. The Boner Song... I love it when Jack raps.

Im just going to tell all of you that the ATL concert was sooooooo much fun. I would post my quick synopsis, but its not quick, its not short & well, thats how I do. (: (but if you still want like every shocking detail, ask, I might post it.

I was lucky enough to touch Jack twice & Alex once.

OMG, lidia, My mom loves Hot Topic, she goes in there & she talks to the really hot manager. & they get along! I think my mom might be too cool, she lets me go to like any concert & she doesnt even have to go. Now if I could convince Sarah's parents to be like that, While the City Sleeps, We'd Rule the Streets (had to throw some Cobra Starship in there)

Here's an amazing ATL story. (real quick - I promise)

In Geometry, I got to brag a little about going to see ATL & the hottest Sophmore ever turns to me & says 'Lucky!' & I was in shock. The hot guy, likes ATL. The Hot Guy, Likes ATL. *squee*

And thats all she wrote
StickStones&&Techno

Im going to see them on the 22nd of October at the Houston House of Blues! Got my tickets!

you live in houston?
what part? (not like specifically.)
oh and can you PM me you synopsis?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Yeah, Im in Houston, North Eastern part of Houston. (Im going to laugh if you end up going to my school or something even though I highly doubt it)

Okay, Im going to copy the long synopsis & send it to you now (: Enjoy.

So did anyone else hear that there is a tenative plan for a re-release of So Wrong, It's Right with like 3 additional songs?
StickStones&&Techno

didn't it already have a re-release like last month?
with like the acoustic versions of like 2 songs?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

See thats what I thought, but they mentioned something on like Buzznet that its re-releasing on CD.

Im just wondering when they've got a new album coming out. Cobra Starship, We The Kings, Boys Like Girls all have albums coming out, but not them.
StickStones&&Techno

where did you read that on buzznet?