I normally don't remember my first reactions to things because it was so long ago..but I do remember a lot of NM.
1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
I definitely knew something was wrong, but I always just keep reading to wait, never really predicting what's happening. I just keep going to find out.
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
Never really had a relationship slipping away..kinda with some friends now, but I just kinda want to let it go. Although in something this strong, there is no way I think I ever would let go.
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
Nope! I stubbornly throughout the book just KNEW that there was no way he didn't love her, he was just being protective and stupid and I thought he was still there watching out for her. I just kept waiting patiently for him to come back. And I was yelling at Bella for believing him, because come on, him not loving you, Bella?? Yeah, right. What kind of sick joke is THAT??
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
Go away and bring Edward back NOW. We don't need you here, her life is pretty much over.
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
Mostly I was just thinking how he still wasn't back, I thought there would be more going on in the plot immediately, and I was disappointed that there were so many months of nothingness, the middle of that book was very annoying for me, I kept waiting for Edward to come back.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa