1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?
I actually have no hard feelings against her. Obviously she was there against her will - there was no chance of escape for her and she knows it. She obviously doesn't want death - so she hopes for the best alternative. And she probably see's how the Volturi react to being a vampire, possibly it doesn't look as bad as it seems?
2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?
I think this is amazing. This shows how much he truely and deeply feels for her. I have my own theory on that - I tried to put myself in Edwards shoes and think like he thinks. I imagined the pain he went through while he was away, and then tried to imagine the pain he went through thinking she was dead. The entire time he was thinking she was dead, I imagined he thought of how she smelled and was probably wishing more than anything that he could smell that again, pain or no pain. When he finally was able to smell it again...even though he was in pain....it was probably the most glorious thing ever to him because that smell meant Bella was alive and with him. He would never think of the smell as torture again, for that very reason. The smell means that he is with the one he is meant to be with - his true love.
3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world? I wasn't paying too much attention to that. To me, the celebration was...human. Bella and Edward are so beyond "human" that those things just seem trivial. I am surprised that Edward was even able to pay attention to it, once they left. (when he made a comment about it). Maybe it was because he knew the danger was over, that he could relax. After all, I am sure he had no idea that Bella thought he was going to leave - all he knew was that they were together and they would never be apart again (as long as he could control it, at least).
4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first? NO experience of mine could compare. But I have been seperated from friends before....and the reunion is nerve racking because you don't know if things will be the same, despite how much you hope that it will be. From my experience, things are never the same after absence. And in this situation.....things did change.... (you know, the whole jacob thing, the whole abandonment issue thing with Bella....)
5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not? YES! That's all I have to say about that.
6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
Yes, I forgive her. I am surprised that Edward does so easily, but they are family after all. After all, rosalie finally realizes how much Edward really loves Bella - after she seen what extreme he would go to. When rosalie told Edward in the first place (ok, I am cheating a bit because I read the excerpt on SM website about the phone call from both Rosalie and Edward's perspective) But she thinks that it will help him get over it faster - that he'll come home and everything will be back to the "pre-bella" normal. NOt realizing that Edward is changed so much that things will never be the same. Its a hard thing to balance, understanding Rosalie, yet feelign angry with her at the same time.