What kind of animals do you have?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CamberXite
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: What kind of animals do you have?

Post by CamberXite »

I have the greatest dog in the world.
His name is Toskala, Toskie for short, and he's a Great Dane :)
He stands at about 5 feet tall, and has the most adorable face I've ever seen.

He was named after the Toronto Maple Leafs goalie !
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

unfortunately right now I don't have any pets. right now where I live I can't have any. but when/if I ever move I definitely want to get a dog. I love dogs. it's funny when I was younger I always wanted a cat but my mom never let me. now I don't want one at all! I'm actually glad that I was never allowed to have one. but I look forward to the day I can get a dog that will love me and want to go for walks (they're great motivation to get out and walk).
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My cat adores me and loves to go for walks. I don't need a dog for that. Besides, dogs smell really bad, even if you bathe them regularly. And they're jumpy and needy and LOUD. Oh my god.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

I have right now, a dog, bird, fish, horses, sheep, chickens, & ducks. Though through the years we've had many more including pigs, cows, peacocks, tutles and goats. And many more animals in between. Pets are awesome.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I keep having dreams that I love my fish. I always feel really attached to them and get really scared when it looks like they might die. It's always my catfish (which are all dead irl!) so I don't know what the deal is.

Fish are ewie.
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by jesscaa »

I have dogs,
I used to have a hamster and a rabbit, not at the same time though, but they passed on( if you catch my drift).
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I want a rabbit but I have no room for one. Plus, I don't think we would be very good friends because I am afraid of picking things up out of their cages. I've been bitten too many times. And I actually think a rabbit would be kind of boring. I'm used to my cat who acts like a little person more than anything. He has a personality and he shows it. A rabbit would just sit there nibbling on leaves its entire life. That's not much incentive for me to spend my time caring for it, lol.
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Umm.. well up until this morning I had a cat lol. But my mom threw her outside.. :Evil: And now she is an outside cat.....
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My mom wouldn't dream of doing something like that with my cat. He's my cat and I say where he goes. If she did try to throw him out, I'd just bring him right back in. I get depressed when I am away from him for more than a few hours at a time and if he isn't in my room when I go to sleep at night, I won't sleep. He's literally my best friend and I wouldn't separate myself from him for anything.
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Well Black.. what my mom says, goes! Lol I did find it and bring her back the last time.. but then time she wont let me.. so now her food and water is on the porch and Im praying she doesnt get hit by a car!