1) When did you figure out that "Gran" was really Bella? Were you surprised by the fact that she was looking in a mirror, or did you see it coming?
When she was talking about making the same facial expressions, I caught on to it.
2) Do you think that the dream foreshadows anything besides Bella's fear of growing too old for Edward? Why or why not?
I think it was mostly just that she was afraid he would never change her, and she didn't want to get old, not really anything else.
3) Were you surprised that Edward wasn't with Bella when she woke up? Why did you think he wasn't there?
Yes, I supposed he might be hunting or something, but he usually stays over and it was her birthday, you would think he would be there, although if she was annoyed about it and wanted everything to be normal, she might have told him not to do anything special.
4) What did you think about Jasper's careful avoidance of Bella before they opened presents? Had you expected them to be closer after the Phoenix trip?
I thought he was just being careful, although yes, after spending a few days in the hotel room with her, he might be a little better, but just a few days doesn't make him improve with abstaining too much, and it's better just to be safe.
5) What was your immediate reaction to the paper cut? What did you think about what happened after that?
I mostly rolled my eyes and said, "Leave it to Bella to ruin everything with a paper cut." After reading the whole book, it's very ironic how the whole thing was caused probably because she was being clumsy and got a tiny cut. I supposed they would get Jasper away, because I mean, what is the rest of the book going to be about if she dies in Chapter 1??
6) What did you think the repercussions of Jasper's accidental attack would be? Did you think, like Bella did, that she simply wouldn't be allowed to spend time at the Cullen's house any more?
Something like that, yeah, I figured Jasper would feel really bad and Edward would be really protective. I never thought he would make them all leave. I just thought they would be more careful, and maybe it would show Bella some of the risks of hanging around vampires, and she might reconsider some things and try to be more careful.
7) With all the mentions of Bella needing a new car, did you think that Edward had actually bought her one?
...Not really, she would be so mad at him when she wanted nothing, I don't think he would do that to her.
8) What did you think about Bella's pleas for a celebration-less birthday? Did you think she was overreacting?
It seems kind of silly to get all worked up about something you can't control, just a little thing like that. She didn't throw a fit every other day he didn't change her. And they would have a lot of fun throwing her a party, so it seemed kind of selfish to be crabby about it.
9) What did you think when Bella said, "Well, maybe Alice will give me what I want?" What did you think about Edward's reaction to that?
I was hopeful that Alice would..and scared of what Edward would do to her, but Alice wouldn't know what to do, so it would be better if someone who had more experience changed her. I expected Edward to be angry about that, because if one of the others changed her, he might not have a say in it or get anyone to stop it. He's very stubborn about her remaining human, especially in NM.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa