General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
be my escape
Totally Inside Jacob's Mind

Sam's Decisions

Post by be my escape »

Discuss the decisions Sam made and how they effected the plot.
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Sam's Decisions

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

I always liked Sam, but he anoyed me a little in this book. The way he took charge and forced them to have to fight their freinds, It was crule. B I uuterstood where he was coming from he just wanted him family to be afe. And he did pull through in the end so. I still like him.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I agree.

His decision to kill Bella's little monster was the thing to make Jacob practically insane and leave. He just said "No" and left. wow. Go Jake. But i think that if Jake had convinced Sam to wait or anything that Jake wouldn't have left and Sam would of still attacked eventually.

and maybe by the time they attacked one of the Cullens would be gone... forever. *sniff* *tear*

But Sam did the right thing by pushing Jake over the edge, even if it meant loosing some of his pack.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

sam's always been cool and i love that he knows how to control most of his pack. he maintains order and sounds awesome how he helps the others, but it was insane how they wanted to attack the cullens and jacob made the manly desicion of going against him- go jake..
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Bkwrm
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bkwrm »

Sam was really, really cruel to Leah in this book. Trying to make her come back by using her feelings for him.

"Sam wants you back, Lee-lee". Manipulative jerk.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Bkwrm wrote:Sam was really, really cruel to Leah in this book. Trying to make her come back by using her feelings for him.

"Sam wants you back, Lee-lee". Manipulative jerk.
yeah. I got really mad at Sam for pulling that old trick. I wanted Leah to hurt him. lol.

I think Sam was desperate to keep his pack and get the others to join back. Thats why he didn't send Embry. I wish he did though. I wanted Jake and Embry to be reunited.

I kinda think that Sam likes power. I know that it said that Sam didn't like taking away everybody's free will, but I kinda thought he liked to. I never really like Sam even though I know he was only trying to protect everybody.
Bkwrm
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bkwrm »

Part of me wonders if Sam really dislikes being a wolf.

Instead of going to college and facing the idea of competing out in a wider world, he has power, near immortality and a sweet little woman who adores him (opposed to Leah, who loved him but was probably a handful - I love Leah); all handed to him on a silver platter.
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

His decisions confused me when I got to that part. It all seemed like a totally out of control overreaction. But, I suppose it was necessary for the plot though. Actually, I kind of wanted him to kill the kid. I didn't care about Bella too much.
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

Sam is a good guy in my book. Now I wouldnt have stood with him on the attacking the Cullens, but I understand where he's coming from.
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

When Sam wanted to attack the Cullens I bawled at that part! I was freaking out so bad! In Eclipse I liked him though =) lol but in Breaking Dawn I didn't like how he was acting toward Jacob and Seth.
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3