1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to LaPush or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why?
I was hoping Alice would stop her. Jacob can't get it through his thick head that she doesn't love him. All he seems to do when hes around her is try and get her to choose him. Jacob doesn't want whats best for Bella. He only cares about what he wants. And he doesn't realise how much pain he is putting her through, and he makes her feel worse by sobbing about how shes not with him. Hes manipulating her in a way. Making her feel sorry for him. Ugh. Jacob loves Bella, and she'd run off to go see him. Bella loves Edward and yet she doesn't see how much pain he is in by what Bella is doing with Jacob.
2. Do you think it was right for Bella to dart off to LaPush to see Jacob? Could she do more harm than good?
No, it's not right. Every time she does this, she is leaving Edward in worry and pain. Bella should care more about his pain than Jacobs. This is where I realise that Bella is being utterly selfish. Wanting too many things at once. She should just be bloody thankful that Edward is still in her life.
3. Who do you think would win in a real, full out fight between the werewolves and vampires? Why?
Vamps. Special powers, venom, speed. Nuff said.
4. Do you think Jacob was right in assuming that everything would be fine had Edward not come back into Bella's life? Why?
She wouldn't be fine, she'd just be barely okay. That whole time in New Moon when she was wih Jacob and not Edward, she had that hole in herself, and she always thought of Edward. And she would start to do more dangerous things to hear Edwards voice, she could even kill herself. That hole would always be there. It wouldn't heal. Everytime she'd close her eyes, Edward would be there. She loves Edward, and she loves Jacob but not nearly as much. You cant change what your heart feels.. She would never completely be Bella again.
5. Do you consider Jacob "human" in the sense that he means he is human? Or does his phasing negate his humanity?
Hes not human. He's not human because he won't get old until he stops phasing, which I don't think will happen any time soon. His ridiculous body temperature and growth means he is not human. He partially looks like a human and has human feelings, but so does Edward, and hes not human.
Last edited by Jadey
on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
^ by ForJazz"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart