Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by ringswraith »

So I posted this elsewhere, figured I'd post it on here as well:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/co ... 509306.jpg

(Something I found while surfing.)
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

ringswraith wrote:So I posted this elsewhere, figured I'd post it on here as well:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/co ... 509306.jpg

(Something I found while surfing.)
That's hilarious!
Wow...is that really Dan Radcliffe from an Equus advertisement? Oh my...

Hmmm, I'm trying to remember... does Harry Potter take off his shirt in any Deathly Hallows scenes? :lol:

I did read a nice interview with Dan in the past month or so where he kind of kidded about Twilight and Robert Pattinson, in a very good-natured way. I think he said he had not had a chance to see Twilight, but hoped to soon. Twilight was all he heard about from some friends, blah, blah, blah. Of course, the interviewer mentioned the inevitable comparisons between Dan and Rob as aspiring actors and stars. Dan said one difference between the two of them was that Rob can just "stand there and brood and smolder at the camera, without even trying", or something along those lines. It was a good interview and I think they highlighted the similarities between Dan Radcliffe's and Rob's newfound fame with the first couple of Harry Potter movies and Twilight, respectively.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Yeah, Ringswraith, that is sooooo why Dan is also among on my Top 5 Freebies list (sorry that's a really old Friends reference! :D ) Of late there seem to be a lot of hot British brooding types...**cough...Orlando Bloom...cough** But Rob will never be knocked out of the top spot. Can I just say the Oscars was a good night for me. Hugh is also on my list. Two of the five right there...yummy!! Oh to be on that plane or in that karoake bar!!! Damn!!!

Anywho, it is so nice to see to HP boys make good. But, we all know Harry would have been our second choice, just like Cho. Who can resist Cedric, really? 8-)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

...That is Daniel Radcliffe????

...um...how old is he? I need to know if I am a pervert or not.

Image Image
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

stellar87 wrote:hahah Allie! Poof goes the innocence. That's hilarious.
I think we need some more 'poof goes the innocence' and drool material, yes? (yeah, turn off the volume and just enjoy the Rob w/o the screaming)
So close you could lick him...
holy hell :shock: just had to drop in to say that. he was so close i could almost smell him thru the vid.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hahaahahahahaha....
daniel is ermm .:checks imdb:. he's 20 on the 23 of June.... i think thats what his birthday date is... but yeah.... about 20.
i dont know what that makes u girl... haha
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Well he's legal, and so that makes me...NOT a pervert for ogling him just a bit?

Image Image
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

yeah Julie.... haha. i guess.
lol.... but i still prefer rob!!
hey i changed my banner.... again.
:D :lol: 8-) ;) :D :twisted: :mrgreen:
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

OMG. I prefer Rob over everyone. He is like...on another level completely. There are no words for that. "Ogling" is what I do to those who simply get a second glance and some appreciation. But Rob is just...way way WAY something else.

Allie - holy crap. I just realized that your description says that you are "touched by cold hands." :shock: I know it's just a couple little words under your icon...but still. I got excited just thinking about that. I think I need to go make like 1000 more posts immediately.

Image Image
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

By the way, I'm working on this wildcard challenge thingy over at Vesperarium, and I have made a whole crap ton of Rob/Edwards stuff. I thought you guys might like to see some of it.

Here's the latest.

Image Image