1. Do you think the majority of the people came to the party to celebrate with Bella or just to see the inside of the Cullen's house?
Mostly were curious to see the Cullen house
2. Were you as surprised as Bella was that Jacob came to the party? Would you have asked him to leave?
I knew Jake would come. That's classic Jake! He would not let unwelcoming vampires stop him! I would have asked him to leave for his own safety
3. Do you think Jacob's gift of the bracelet was more of a reminder to Bella or to Edward about his friendship and devotion to her?
More to Bella, he really wanted to have her consider him and choose him instead.
4. How did you feel about the alliance that was formed between the wolves and the vampires? Was it something you had expected for a while or were you surprised?
I expected it for a while, since the Denalis refused to help, it seemed natural and it would make the most sense for the wolves to help since it is in their instinct to kill vampires.
5. Did you think the alliance was going to work or did you have concerns over their ability to actually work together?
I had a feeling it would work, there might be a few skirmishes here and there, esp with Paul's temper and Emmett's overenthusiasm, but I know overall it would work.