Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by DarkMuse »

Omg I lost my train of thought already. Damn you Robert. I completely forgot what I was coming on here to say. Oh right! I want to crawl up in Rob's lap and make a video at the same time. I love his long as.s legs. Yum. And the fact that he looks that damn good up close? Holy hell.

I just texted Nikki saying I don't think I have enough self control in me to keep from grabbing him. I'd be like Edward reaching out to touch Bella but dropping his hand just in time before he touched her. Lol.

And who was it that makes banners? Julie? Cause seriously I need a new one. I cannot make one to save my life. I would greatly appreciate it if you could make me one also! I know you're doing one for Nikki, so I can totally wait.

*goes back to watching Rob video*

Oh yeah and also...

Because I tortured Gii...I will also torture ya'll Mwahahaha. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Okay - remind me of your name again. I promise that very soon I will go back and get that list of names and keep it in my pocket or something. But YES I will make you a banner - please send me pics and any requirements ASAP. I didn't get Nikki's stuff yet, but seriously, I am cranking these things out anyway for my gallery at Vesperarium, so pile it on.

I am seriously sitting over here drooling all over my desk, because I keep zooming, rotating, duplicating, ZOOMING in at all these pictures. I am totally geeking out over here, so please give me an actual job to do, so that I don't feel so...obsessive and psychotic.

EDIT: Did I mention....DAMN YOU!!! That video just about sent me over the edge. Seriously - you'd think that since I've seen that scene like a thousand times, watched the whole movie like 20, stared at pictures of the guy all day, that I would be fine watching it. But I swear it has the opposite effect. I am just overstimulated instead. Like I need some Ritalin or something. GIVE ME DRUGS! Tranquilize me please. With the elephant gun.

Image Image
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

Eonline had an article that Rob is back in L.A., he was seen last night having dinner with 3 friends at a french bistro. And acording to somebody who also dinned there he paid for the food for him and his friends.

Does somebody here live in L.A.??
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Hi everyone! I've been MIA a while because I moved and just set up my computer for the 1st time tonight. I've missed the Lex and all of the Rob pics and vids. I just read all the stuff I missed. Thanks for sharing all of this stuff I hope to have sweet dreams tonight :D

And Nikki, Cilla's fine by me!

Time for a new thread huh?
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

haha Julie, you're making me laugh so much today. You are sounding more and more like me everyday when it comes to Rob. Kristiner posted that video on my myspace and I about fell over.
Holy hell, it never gets old. Watching/seeing that hot brit never, ever, EVER gets old. Yum.
Julie, when you get your drugs may I borrow some? I think I might need them... :? :oops: :P
Also, I really really love the other graphic you posted. I'm thinking I just love everything you make. I'm so excited to see what you come up with for me. :D

Kris..."I wanna crawl up in Rob's lap and make a video at the same time." :lol: Kinky! hahahaha
I think Rob likes kinky...

I really just wanted to torture you again Kristiner. hehe I really love the girl that made that. haha
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

$#@! YOU NIKKI!!

You are taking innocent comrades down as you attack Kristiner. Thanks for the frickin' land mine I just stepped on. Great. I'm covered in Rob schrapnel and I will surely bleed to death. You A!@#$*%$!!

Note to self: Never click on another link in this thread.

Note to self #2: Scratch that - don't be ridiculous.

Note to self #3: Shoot self in the neck with blow gun poison darts before clicking another link in this thread so as not to spontaneously combust.

Note to self #4: Scratch that - the physics of that are impossible.

*sighs* There is just nothing that can be done. I hate you.

Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:Omg I lost my train of thought already. Damn you Robert. I completely forgot what I was coming on here to say. Oh right! I want to crawl up in Rob's lap and make a video at the same time. I love his long as.s legs. Yum. And the fact that he looks that damn good up close? Holy hell.

I just texted Nikki saying I don't think I have enough self control in me to keep from grabbing him. I'd be like Edward reaching out to touch Bella but dropping his hand just in time before he touched her. Lol.

And who was it that makes banners? Julie? Cause seriously I need a new one. I cannot make one to save my life. I would greatly appreciate it if you could make me one also! I know you're doing one for Nikki, so I can totally wait.

Oh yeah and also...

Oh for the love of all that is holy...thanks for that video Kristiner!

What is it about that kissing scene? As Julie (I think) just said, it never, ever gets old. Every time I watch it I'm just completely transfixed. Well, with my mouth hanging open to the floor, of course.

I know some people complained that the movie first kiss wasn't exactly like the chaste book first kiss that took place in the meadow. But I really prefer the movie kiss to the book kiss. It's just so incredibly intense and tender and passionate and it really shows how easily Edward could lose control with Bella. And I love the fact that it takes like 30 or 40 seconds for their lips to actually touch. And I love how hot Rob is as he's leaning in towards Kristen, prolonging the moment. And I love that they did not use any background music and it's so quiet. And I love that you can really hear their breathing, the sounds of the kisses, the sound of the bed creaking as they move towards one another...

Oh god, excuse me while I go take a cold shower before I spontaneously combust! :lol:

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I'm sorry!!!
Well...no...not really. :twisted: Rob's entirely too hot...he kills me and I like everyone to suffer along with me.
Misery certainly does love company. And you (and everyone else here) are my company. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

DarkMuse wrote:Omg I lost my train of thought already. Damn you Robert. I completely forgot what I was coming on here to say. Oh right! I want to crawl up in Rob's lap and make a video at the same time. I love his long as.s legs. Yum. And the fact that he looks that damn good up close? Holy hell.

Oh yeah and also...

Ladies... and gentlemen. Are there any gentlemen here? Or regular men? Anyway.

OH.MY.GOODNESS. The smooch really never does get old and it gets me EVERY time. It is way hotter than most of the sex scenes in movies today.

Every time I watch it I find myself holding my breath thru those little lip touches at the beginning... then breathing again when their lips finally lock... only to hold it again when she reaches up to grab him...

Good heavens.

Image Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

As Nikki said, misery loves company, which is why I had to post the video. Lol.

Yes, I think Rob likes kinky too. Lol. I love whoever made that picture! That is epic. I was gonna post it last night but completely forgot about it.

Go ahead and keep the torture coming. You know how much I like it. ;) :lol:

HOLY. BALLS. They just showed the small clip of Edward sucking on Bella's finger on Access Hollywood.

*dies*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮