General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twi-spunk06
Settled in Forks

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by twi-spunk06 »

i luv Jasper and Alice! They just belong together and are so cute together. They're my second favorite couple, right behind Edward and Bella
"If I Could Dream At All, It Would Be About You..."
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

It was the scene from New Moon when Alice and Jasper were reunited at the airport that sold me on them. There was just something very powerful, sweet and loving about how they just held hands and looked each other in the eye. It really set their relationship apart from that of Rosalie and Emmett who are the embodiment of the physical aspect of love; Carlisle and Esme's example of pure and true love; Edward and Bella's new and complicated love. Alice and Jasper are more than just two compatible bodies, they are two compatible minds. They compliment each other in ways the other couples don't. They were made for each other.
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

they are perfect together! I thought it was funny how in the new born wars Jasper was trying to be everywhere at once (in other words, trying to always help Alice) and then got bit. Then alice says, "overprotective fool" lol <3
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Alice and Jasper are a match made in heaven! I haven't seen, read or heard about a couple, in my opinion, with a love greater than theirs. I love bnoth of them sooooo much so to see them together is soooooo good.I love em :)
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Megsimadic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Megsimadic »

The love they share is so beautiful and yet so private and all their own. Its like in their world its only the two of them and thats all that matters. I think ive said this somewhere before but So goes Alice, so goes Jaspers nation and vice versa.
The bond they have is amazing.
I wish I had a Jasper...I get called Alice hehe :lol:
My Youtube - My Livejournal
Private Meg Shinigami of Jasper's Confederate Army

Team Jasper:He is my happy hormone
Team Alice: Because Im short and annoying too!
secsec1
Settled in Forks

Post by secsec1 »

I was just thinking, i kind of see Jasper and Alice the same way i see Kate and Garrett. The boys both love the girls, so they are willing to make sacrifices to be with them. Granted Jasper has his own moral issues with killing people, but if he hadnt met Alice, i'm not sure he would have become a vegitarian. Oh, and something that was brought up on TM's. How long was Alice waiting for Jasper for? We know he was the first vision she had when she woke up, but we dont know frmo that point to the point that Jasper shows up at the resturant how long that was. any ideas?

Also, any insites on what alice was doing during the time she was waiting? do you think she was just haning out close by or what did she do till that point that Jasper walks in?
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

Blaise Pascal
French mathematician, physicist (1623 - 1662)

YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

secsec1 wrote:I was just thinking, i kind of see Jasper and Alice the same way i see Kate and Garrett. The boys both love the girls, so they are willing to make sacrifices to be with them. Granted Jasper has his own moral issues with killing people, but if he hadnt met Alice, i'm not sure he would have become a vegitarian. Oh, and something that was brought up on TM's. How long was Alice waiting for Jasper for? We know he was the first vision she had when she woke up, but we dont know frmo that point to the point that Jasper shows up at the resturant how long that was. any ideas?

Also, any insites on what alice was doing during the time she was waiting? do you think she was just haning out close by or what did she do till that point that Jasper walks in?
Oh how I wish I knew...

But there is a good chance all this will be in the guide. She mentioned Alice's full story being in it...
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

I think they are a unique pair. Alice and Jasper is like 2 missing puzzle pieces that completes each other.
They are totally different than the others.

They are so cute together, especially when they would understand what each other would want to say.

Gosh.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

Jasper and Alice are one of my favorite couples. I love how their relationship is so emotional, like they don't need to be all over each other to prove their love. And then I love how protective Jasper is over Alice :D
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

I absolutely love jasper and alice they are really beautiful together and if you think about it they are both really special.. with alice seeing the future and jasper being able to feel everybody's emotions you sort of wonder how can they keep their relationship intact but they just can....there's just something about jasper that get's to me and i sort of want to know more about him and the same goes with alice you just want to keep on hearing more about them and the way that they act and stuff....they are wonderful together and seriously i don't think i could have picked two better people for one another.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.