The Ghost Whisperer

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: The Ghost Whisperer

Post by spookybell »

I agree. It kinda has disrupted the flow of the show for me. Bummer.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Tell me about it! I mean, why did even Jim have to die? I hate the fact that it no one can help the fact that Jim/Sam can't remember. The episodes don't add up anymore. Nothing happens. They should have found another twist.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I liked this show for the most part until they did that weird twist w/Sam and Jim. I don't know I just really don't like that. I thought it was a cool show & I loved how Melinda would help other people out w/getting messages to them from their loved ones & helping them to find out what happened, and helping the ghosts cross over. Now it's just kind of weird. I don't know who came up w/that idea but they need some help. I was so excited when I thought they were going to have them have a baby but no they do this instead.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I started watching this show from day 1, but then life got in the way. I haven't seen much of it lately, but I saw the episode where Jim died and took over Sam's body and then the one where he's trying to figure Melinda out. It's so weird that they would do something like that. I don't understand it. It's just too weird! And yeah, how did Sam's body not decay like that other dude? That's just bizarre. They really needed to find a different twist. I wish they would have kept Jim alive.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
JMan
Settled in Forks

Post by JMan »

It looks like they are going to do a vampire episode on Ghost Whisperer! I love both so I thought I'd share. Here is the promo! It looks awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_a2Qu9bkgg

It also has the girl from Spy Kids in it! Alexa Vega. I used to love those movies!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^^^^I saw that one, not much like Twilight but like other vampire mythology.

I thought for sure they'd mention Twilight in that episode when Jamie Kenndy's character was talking to Jim/Sam (whoever he is) and says something like haven't you been to a cineplex or bookstore lately? I thought for sure they'd mention Twilight by name, but didn't. What a disappointment :(
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
VampireAlternative

Post by VampireAlternative »

pennybug84 wrote:^^^^^^I saw that one, not much like Twilight but like other vampire mythology.

I thought for sure they'd mention Twilight in that episode when Jamie Kenndy's character was talking to Jim/Sam (whoever he is) and says something like haven't you been to a cineplex or bookstore lately? I thought for sure they'd mention Twilight by name, but didn't. What a disappointment :(
Yeah, me too.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Ghost Whisperer has gone downhill to me. I mean, first with the whole Jim/Sam thing. No one likes that! And then I saw a commercial for last week's (I didn't bother to watch it) and it's about vampires and showed Jim (or is it Sam???) having red eyes and becoming one. It's getting weirrrrrd!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

I love this show. I was so sad when I found out that Jim died and that he was actually in someone elses body. But thats all over now, I love that the son they had turned out to be Jim's and not Sam's. Its getting pretty good lately with all the shadows and shinys and only Aidan can see them. And then all the ghosts are afraid of the shadows and its taboo to talk about them or they're all in danger of being hurt...WOW!! Crazy stuff going on.

Just for the record, I was upset about the whole Jim/Sam thing when it was going on but I wasnt coming here at the time. I would just vent with my mom, its all good now....IMO. I say keep it coming, no complaints from me. :)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms