Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Julie, have you ever seen the "bad" Rob picture?

A while back I asked for the worst of the worst of Rob pictures. (This was still during my "I don't like how much I love him, so I'm going to try not to" phase [which didn't work. At all.])

Anywho, I found this little gem. Even if he does look a little head case-y, I'm sad to report that this didn't have its desired affect. I'm still head over heals for the dork.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

haha Joylnn, that picture doesn't have the desired affect on me either. It still makes me love him. Soooo pathetic.

And yes, I agree with Julie...the velvet jacket, leather pants, and brown shoes are horrid. haha But damnit if Rob doesn't still look absolutely cufking sexy. Just like in those hidieous grandpa glasses from the Teen Vogue shoot. haha :P

And just for us all to enjoy...I know we've seen them but still...it's been a while for most hehe
Hot sh*t. haha Regular baseball hat alert!
"I tear through Bella's stomach with my teeth? And then Jacob imprints on MY baby? That wrong on so many levels..."
Stop breathing so hard Rob...you're fogging up the cup.
*whimpers* It's my favorite jacket and one of my favorite Rob shirts. Holy hell.
Just LOVE...yeah.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Holy chow.
Ok, I loved that video, and you all know I loooove Rob, but it's just WRONG to use the True Blood theme song for a (somewhat) Twilight related video. Wrong. Just.... utterly wrong. :|
Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Actually...I kind of like it. He was such a baby back then... awwwwww!

And just think, there were those of us who saw the promise even that long ago.

And, yes, I completely vote saran wrap...or ....ummm...bubble wrap could be really entertaining too! :twisted:

Thank gods the man is legal now!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

stellar87 wrote: And yes, I agree with Julie...the velvet jacket, leather pants, and brown shoes are horrid. haha But damnit if Rob doesn't still look absolutely cufking sexy. Just like in those hidieous grandpa glasses from the Teen Vogue shoot. haha :P

And just for us all to enjoy...I know we've seen them but still...it's been a while for most hehe
Hot sh*t. haha Regular baseball hat alert!
"I tear through Bella's stomach with my teeth? And then Jacob imprints on MY baby? That wrong on so many levels..."
Stop breathing so hard Rob...you're fogging up the cup.
*whimpers* It's my favorite jacket and one of my favorite Rob shirts. Holy hell.
Just LOVE...yeah.
nike you are killing me with "kindness."

.:diesssss:.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Jazz Girl wrote:
And just think, there were those of us who saw the promise even that long ago.
Ohhhh yes, I saw the promise. I was in love with that man the moment I found out he was playing Cedric and it just kept growing and growing and has now reached epic proportions.
:oops: :P
He's always been legal for me...but I'm pretty sure if he were younger than me I'd still be as taken with him as I am now. :roll:
ImageImage
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - Aww I'm sorry! I watch True Blood so I recognized the song, but I liked it in the video of Rob. :|

Julie - When I was watching the movie last night I saw Charlie putting on the black and white plaid jacket and I was like "omg it's Rob's jacket! sort of.." Lol. I love the way Rob dresses. Except when he goes to certain premiers. The red velvet jacket is a bit hideous, but it reminds me of Daniel Gale. *sigh* and of course the leather pants are cheesy, but good God are they nice on him. The brown shoes though? Seriously? Lol.

Caryn - I hate that the stalkerazzi won't leave him alone also! Drives me nuts that he can't do anything anymore without a camera in his face. But I do agree with the "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave" line. Haha. That's like one of my favorite lines from Face/Off. :D Oh yeah and I vote yes on the bubble wrap! That would be utterly awesome. :lol:

Jolynn - Yeah the dork picture doesn't deter my obsession. At all. Lol. Damn him. Haha.

Nikki - I actually haven't seen most of those. *shock* I did see the one in the shirt and jacket cause it's basically a cropped close up of the one we have. And I've seen the Mexico book signing picture. But the others I have not seen. He is so yum. Oh yeah and also, :P for being his age. I love you though. Hahaha.

Allie - Hiiiiiiiiiiii how are you? I haven't talked to you in a while. Wherez you been?

More Random Robness! Yay! Lol.

Wow...Kristiner's looking foxy tonight. Awwrawr. Yes I know it's wishful thinking on my part..lol.
How many more hours must I endure this? I need my Robnappers. Aww it's ok Rob, we're right here waiting...
I know it's all orange, but DAYUM
Rob is a sexy devil.
Even Tina Fey thinks so... "I want lots of sucks tonight" omg if Rob said that to one of us...omg...
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

KStamp! hahaha *runs and jumps on Kris* Hi love. Rob's right behind me with the cookies. :P We made macadamia unicorns...Rob's idea. :lol:
I watched Tina Fey on Jimmy Fallon earlier today and laughed so hard. "I thought it was a sexy devil" hahaha If that makes it back to Rob I'm sure he'll be very pleased to know that Tina thinks he's sexy...even if she confuses him with satan. lmao
"I want lots of sucks tonight" :shock: Imagining Rob saying that...Kris! What are you trying to do to me? That coupled with the other thoughts you just put in my head...HOLY HELL! *heart failure*

Allie, I'm not trying to kill you my little creeper but really, is there a better way to go? hehe
ImageImage
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse wrote: How many more hours must I endure this? I need my Robnappers. Aww it's ok Rob, we're right here waiting...
Damn, Kristiner, are you trying to kill me, girl!!!!!!!! Aw. He's got that all sad lovey face that I so love on him, like he's thinking about how much he misses his guitar, or his puppy. I seriously teared up for a moment thinking that my poor Rober is sad. :cry:

That is actually officially my new favorite picture of him ever, probably because he looks in desperate need of a hug. **Swoon*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

NCab! Macadamia Unicorns? MMMMM my favorite! Hehehe.
I so desperately need them too. You know how my day is going.
Thank you so much! I love both of you. *hugs* :lol:
And so sorry about all those thoughts. :twisted:

*sings* I waaaaant you to want me, I neeeeed you to need me, I'd loooove you to love me.. *dances*

Sorry, the song is on the radio right now. Haha.

Caryn - OMG I know! I hate it when Rob is all sad face. Breaks my heart!
I can so see him having that face because he misses Patty. Awww! Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮