Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I was ROLLING when Tina Fey was like, "Is that the devil?" :lol: Rob does have a certainly, devilish, naughty-looking quality about him, doesn't he? *Drifts into own Rob fantasy..* My bad, sometimes I just go to my special Rob place in my mind..I hope you understand as it is quite hard to resist.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:Jolynn - Yay! You're back! Where the hell have you been, woman? Lol. Sorry for the heart attacks. Oopsies. :twisted: :D

Now that I'm Wide Awake and done bawling my eyes out, I figured I'd give us all something to look at. If you've seen them before, I apologize. Then again, it never hurts to see him again, right? Lol.

I wanna do real bad things with him. (video)
Rob and his super long as.s legs. (video)
I love the way he smiles when he's looking down. (picture)
The look on his face..hehe. (picture)
EDIT: Sit back and enjoy the view. (picture)
Kristiner,
Oh my god, that "Bad Things" video just...I have no words.

I've never smoked, but hell, I might take up smoking if Rob would do to me what he does to the cigarette in that video. It's obscene! I also loved how the video ended with that very sweet clip from the pre-Oscar red carpet stuff. When Rob looked into the crowd with all those incredibly adorable facial expressions which culminated with the lip-biting....oh my god. I am so hopeless.

Did we ever figure out who Rob was looking at or talking to in that clip?
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii - Yes Rob does have the devil inside him. Lol. You've seen the way he grins and uses his eyebrows. :twisted: See, they even made a smilie for him. Lol. And did I mention just how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new siggie and ava? Wow. Just...wow. Yum.

Tracy - If I didn't have asthma I'm sure I would take up smoking too. Lol. Yes! The "bad things" video was just...well..my keyboard needing mopping up. He is too yummy. And no we never did figure out who he was talking to in that clip. I'm just gonna pretend it was TomStu. Hehe.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Kris Kross (Thats my new nickname for you Kristina!!!) Anyways, thank you for liking me new siggie!! Of course I can never make anything as kick @$$ as Nik Nik's, but I try..

So, was totally tired like 5 minutes ago but after looking at pics and watching that dang video to "Bad Things" (which is my absolutely favorite opening to True Blood), I am wide awake now..Looking at pics of Rob gives me that Wayne's World moment of *SHWING*.

P.S. And to clear up the confusion, he was talking to me on the red carpet..Yeah I know..I forgot to tell you guys I went to the Oscars..We're trying to keep our relationship on the "D.L." for now..

Don't judge me!! A girl can dream, right!?
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Okay, I am so assuming you all have seen these, right? I know they aren't official (and many thanks to UnfreakingBelieveable for posting them on the New Moon 4.5 thread). But, the hotness almost approaches the real deal, and I am so inlove with these manipulations right now, I can barely stand it.

http://smirks-works.livejournal.com/5620.html#cutid1
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

G-Faerie08 wrote:Kris Kross (Thats my new nickname for you Kristina!!!) Anyways, thank you for liking me new siggie!! Of course I can never make anything as kick @$$ as Nik Nik's, but I try..

So, was totally tired like 5 minutes ago but after looking at pics and watching that dang video to "Bad Things" (which is my absolutely favorite opening to True Blood), I am wide awake now..Looking at pics of Rob gives me that Wayne's World moment of *SHWING*.

P.S. And to clear up the confusion, he was talking to me on the red carpet..Yeah I know..I forgot to tell you guys I went to the Oscars..We're trying to keep our relationship on the "D.L." for now..

Don't judge me!! A girl can dream, right!?

:lol: :lol:

How were the Oscars? Did you have to fight off all of Rob's admirers? I'm so relieved to know Rob was talking to one of us on the red carpet, and not just some random stranger. We won't judge you of course, only if you tell us what Rob looked like under that tux! 8-)

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii - *SHWING* Hahahaha that's so awesome. I love you. Lol. I'm still having sleep problems, but I am awake and aware enough to be all shwing right along with you though.

Caryn - Yes I've seen the man nips..I mean manips and they are lovely. Natch the Rob one is the best. I seriously cannot wait for New Moon. I don't want them to rush through it, but I want to see it now! Lol.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I must say, I've seen those posters, and they are unbelievably well-done. Edward's, especially.

I do have a question, though. If you poke around that website, there is a photo of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it looks like it was taken by a camera up close (I'm sure y'all have seen it before- a close-up of their faces, Robert's got this weird smile going on, and it looks like he doesn't have a shirt... Kristen's got her hair everywhere, smiling as well.)

Well my coworker (who initially found the pic) insists it's a manipulated pic. I think it's not. Can anyone settle the score for us?
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood

I actually have two questions that don't involve Rob's hair, or his eyes, or his scruff, or his newly muscled forearms, or his voice, or his legs, or his.... :?

Anyway, I just saw on the Twilight news forum that Bobby Long, co-writer of “Never Think”, is coming to Nashville in April as part of his tour of the states. I saw part of a youtube clip a couple of weeks ago of Bobby singing “Never Think”. It sounded a little different from Rob's version, but nice, all the same. I wondered if any of you are familiar with Bobby or his music. It's just that nothing even remotely Twilight-related ever comes to Nashville, and I thought he might be worth checking out.

Also, which version of the Twilight DVD are some of you considering purchasing? I thought the Borders version seemed to have some cool special features, but I just noticed a 3-disc version from Target that will also be available. I'm pretty confused as to which version will contain what special features, and so forth.

Thanks!
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

David - I'm so sorry to break it to you, but she's right. It is a manipulation. I don't know where the picture of Kristen is from, but here is the original Rob picture. So sorry!

Tracy - OMG. Bobby is coming to your town? You lucky b!tch! Nikki and I call dibs, btw. Omg. I really really really hope he comes here! He is so hot and sounds sooo much like Rob it's ridiculous. *prays for Bobby to come here* I'm so glad others are finding out about him, but in a way I'm not. Lol. I'm such a selfish slut. :lol:

I don't know which one of the DVDs I want. I will more than likely go bankrupt buying them all just because. Lol. I want the one from Hot Topic which includes a film cell from the movie. That would be awesome to have.