1. When did you first suspect Jacob was a werewolf? When Bella realized it or had you been suspicious of his drastic changes?
After the scene in the meadow with Laurent.
2. In various occasions, Jacob tries to tell Bella what is happening but is abruptly cut off? Why did you think this happened? Was it guilt or fear that prompted his sudden silences? Or was it something else?
Now that I've read the book, I know it's the Alpha command, but I thought he was just warring with whether to let her in on the secret before I knew how the Alpha worked.
3. What did you think of Jacob being a werewolf? Was it surprising? Did you like it? Why or why not?
It was fine. I didn't particularly like Jacob, so I just thought it was an interesting twist to the story. However, I did become convinced that Bella was just not meant to be human or something, because all the people closest to her were not.
4. How did you feel about Jacob after he came over, trying to explain himself about the confrontation earlier that day? Did it redeem him for you or make things worse?
I can't really remember my exact reaction, but I was just glad he apologized. I still didn't really 'forgive' him though.
5. Did you think that Jacob and the rest of the "pack" were responsible for the murders that were occurring?
I didn't, since I knew Victoria was around, but I could see how Bella would make that connection.
6. At the end of the chapter, Bella debates with herself as to whether she should warn Jacob or if she shouldn't. What did you think she would do? What would you have done?
If I'm honest, I probably would have tried calling and if that didn't work, I would have left it alone.