Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Midnight Sun virgin thread

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Yeah i am going to head over to the New Kid In Town thread and tell some people over there soon.
Oh and by the way i'm Lily.
Hi Carrie!!
:lol:
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello, I was told that there was a MS Virgin thread! YAY! Now I'm with people who know how I feel!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Well, I was told this thread existed a few minutes ago so here I am. I have no problems not having not read it. I want to read the completed version that SM publishes. (I am hoping that she will eventually). I so wish that someone hadn't leaked onto the internet because then we would get to read it all a lot sooner.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I agree.So sad SM's friend broke her trust.Now we all have to pay for it.
Glad to see more faces on the thread!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yay! More people!! This is so exciting!!:D

This entire thing...all of the MS being leaked...it just makes be a little sick. I feel so bad for Stephenie. She trusted this person, and they leaked it. Like, its so bad that she had to go through such a thing. Its pathetic. She shouldn't have to do that after giving us so much in the past. Ugh.

I was actually on Stephenie's site yesterday looking at the [~dont~] Cullen cars because I wanted to make a wallpaper involving them, and I was so close to clicking that button. It was very tempting. So close, so easy....Thats what kills me. Its RIGHT THERE! Like, literally, in 3 clicks, I could have it. But I couldn't do it. I know that if I read it, I would feel absolutely rotten for a very long time. It is not a feeling I would like to experience.

Oh, one more thing. Hi Lily. :) And hello to everyone else! For those of you who don't know, I'm Carrie. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
BellsEdwardalways

Me too. I mean I wouldn't feel good about reading it either. It just seems like such the wrong thing to do. As much as I would love to read Edward's point of view on Twilight I can't read it until it can be bought. It's sad that someone Stephenie trusted did this. But I shall wait patiently for her hopefully to decided to finish MS and wait until I can buy the book. If it doesn't happen :cry: . I guess I shall forever be in the dark. I just can't condone that kind of behavior in myself. *sigh*
Banner by threethings
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

oh!! hello fellow virgins!!! :lol: :lol:

i had no idea this thread even existed!! in fact, i think the person above me (sorry, i don't know your name!) is the one who told me about it over on the team edward thread. anywho.

i haven't read MS because, as an aspiring writer (aren't we all? :roll:), i don't think i would want my unpolished manuscript out there for my readers before i was prepared to have them see it. i mean, i'm writing a story (er, book) right now, but the first few chapters of it are REALLY rough and i can't imagine how i'd feel if i had a fanbase as huge as stephenie's and then all of sudden they could see all the mistakes i made. wow, sorry if that sentence didn't make any sense. anyway, especially after all the crap steph got from breaking dawn (which i personally thought was amazing, by the way--i dunno what people are complaining about), i'm not surprised that she was really upset about the leak.

that being said, it's really hard NOT to read it, but i've persevered so far!! i just want to wait until i can have a nice, bound copy in my hands--a complete one too! another reason i won't read it is because i KNOW it's going to be amazing and i'm going to love it, but since it's only a partial draft i know i'll be in even worse agony not knowing what's going to happen next than i ever was not reading it.

okay all--we must keep strong!! :lol:
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
BellsEdwardalways

Tengo Nubs- Just Bells is fine since my screen name is a bit long. Or if you prefer to call my by real name then Amber. :D

Welcome to the MS virgin thread.
Banner by threethings
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Haha. Ok, Bells. :)

I'm glad more people are making their way over here. I was starting to think there were only 3 people on the lexicon that hadn't read it. :o :lol: Not good.

Duh. So, I've been very good with keeping my friends out of it, but one of them caved the other week. She doesn't exactly obsess over the series, so it wasn't a big deal to her, but I about died!! She keeps telling me that it is sooooo good, and that someday I'm just going to give in and read it. However, I will not. I refuse to.

Tengo Nubs (have a nickname?), I totally understand what you said about BD. After all of that nonsense (because I, too, LOVED it. That conversation is for a different thread, though. ;)), this happens. I feel SO bad for her! She doesn't deserve that at all.

I can't help but wish Stephenie would come over and see this thread. Know that there ARE people who haven't read it and that are on her side. Sigh. I can dream, can't I? :lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi all!

Carrie, Tengo Nubs is Mary, ans she knows all about my refusal to read long posts.
Thus, I haven't read the last few.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage