What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by Pel »

Well I was (once again) soooo bored in French class...so I started thinking about our fave books (as usual). I started to imagine myself as a Vampire and my "special ability" that I could have...I haven't come up with one until now.
Well since I live for music, maby I can like paralize everybody when I sing in a special way, or I can make them feel pain or something..or jsut do SOMETHING to others by music...What do you think?
and I mostly wanted to know, what would YOUR powers be?
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I think it would be cool to be able to view someone else's dreams. Like how Edward can read people's thoughts..only I would also like the ability to manipulate a person's dreams if I wanted to.
Wolf Boy
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Wolf Boy »

I would Love the ability to be able to Influence people to do what I want them to do. thats just one there are many I would like, :D
I will Always be waiting in the wings
Almost Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Almost Bella »

Well, mine would be invisiblity or the power to know if something bad is going to happen.
Invisiblity becuase one day in class we had a..poll....on who was popular ect. and mostly everyone said me and my friend were the invisible ones
And the whole bad thing because when ever something bad happens I'm always around and I mean always.
:D
Serenity Volturi
Settled in Forks

Post by Serenity Volturi »

I've thought about this before and if I had the choice I would want the power to copy other vampires' special abilities. It might seem unfair that I would have a lot of powers in the process, but also I would copy them and have them to used in a different way than they're original form. For example, so I can explain my self, if I had the power to see the future, it would be a bit more definite, but at a painful cost. Or if I could control emotions, I would have to released a special powder or pollen from my body... Do you get it? Hahahahaha Yeah I've given this a lot of thought, just lets you know what a couple of minutes in a World History class can do to your mind... hahaha Take care now!

^_^ Serenity Volturi XOXOXOXOXXOOX
waiting for a meteor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by waiting for a meteor »

Hum levitation or invisiblity would be pretty cool gifts, but they do not feel like TW for me.
I'd like erasing pain or sad memories as a TW-like gift.
No Rose, your backside is not getting any bigger – its frozen in time, remember?
Parallel evolution? My Twin = darkrider
Broken-Mirror
Settled in Forks

Post by Broken-Mirror »

I think my powers would be something like Jaspers because I feel people's emotions in a sometimes overwhelming way and my boyfriend says I have a strong effect on the atmosphere of the room.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Stephanie Meyer. Jacked. My. Power.
AND GAVE IT TO A BABY!
Who also jacked my boy.
Seriously.
I wanted to "show" people stuff, like Renesmee, but I wouldn't have to tocuh people. Like, telepathic, but as powerful as Nessie! And it somehow combines something like Zafrina's power, i could force people to see what I want them to. It was pretty awesome.
Then Renesmee stole it... *sighs*
I came up with that idea first!!!
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

Making people trust me. :]

I'm a very trusting person. haha.
J<3B
Twilight_girl15
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_girl15 »

I don't really know what my power would be because i am empithitic but i am also very perspective so what do you guys/girls think? :?:
Just when you think things can't get any worse.....they do.
But....I've learned that life is like hour glass sand.
Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom,
but all you have to do is be patient and wait
for something to turn everything around.