Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I saw a scene today, not sure if I catched a repeat of Access Hollywood, though. It was cute, Kristen Stewart actually emoted. That made me happy :D .

Just read what y'all have been saying...
*hands out pitchforks*
This should make up for your pitiful vampire growl. :)
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

*takes pitchfork* Thanks!!

Was just watching Access Hollywood and they said "On Monday, New Moon secrets revealed from Twilight's resident Femme Fatales. Plus, the two sexy Twilight scenes, only we can show you."

Exact quote! Luckily I have a DVR, lol
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Oh, Nikki looked a lot shorter and calmer/sleepier than usual when she was doing that sound bite.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:my friends and I were trying out our own vamp "hisses," they're really good but when I tried they busted up laughing and said it reminded them of Simba in The Lion King, when he was still little and couldn't roar yet, but was trying so hard :lol:
You know, after posting this I figured I'd point out that I am not 12...I am in my twenties, and so are my other vampire-hissing friends :lol: I love what this series/movie have done to this, otherwise rational, group of twenty-year-olds :? :lol:

EDIT who_needs_fangs, you're so right about Nikki! haha
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:You know, after posting this I figured I'd point out that I am not 12...I am in my twenties, and so are my other vampire-hissing friends :lol: I love what this series/movie have done to this, otherwise rational, group of twenty-year-olds :? :lol:

EDIT who_needs_fangs, you're so right about Nikki! haha
TeamEdward1918, you aren't kidding, sweetie!! I am 31, and all of my friends with whom I share my obsession are at least in their mid twenties, and one is in her fifties. We all turn into squeeing fangirls whenever we talk movie or novels. It's great, isn't it?!?!?! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Jazz Girl wrote:TeamEdward1918, you aren't kidding, sweetie!! I am 31, and all of my friends with whom I share my obsession are at least in their mid twenties, and one is in her fifties. We all turn into squeeing fangirls whenever we talk movie or novels. It's great, isn't it?!?!?! :lol:
It truly is great! I've had such a great time lately with my "Twilighter" friends. I mean, they were friends before, but this has actually brought us closer. There's our little group at work, and whenever one of us is having a bad day we recite quotes to each other, and it always works! My friend is totally in love with Jazz too, and so "Oh, I think we can handle that" is her favorite from the movie (obviously, lol). No matter what, as soon as we mention something from the books or movie, we're all smiles. We giggle really loudly and even go "AHHH!!" We have actually jumped up and down :oops: :lol: Our favorite is, when we walk by each other, we say "meadow!" We're actually referring to the meadow scene in Eclipse.... ;) You know the one... Edward: "Right now" *dies*

So excited for Monday, one of the girls today was like. "So I turn on my tivo and watch Access Hollywood and there's this scene!" haha I got her hopes up for an intense kissing scene. Day after tomorrow. YAY!
E<3B
FrenchGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by FrenchGirl »

DaiiDreams wrote:But then when Kristen says "want a taste?" (and yes it took me a long time to figure out that was what she was really saying) and Robert's like "yeah..." it goes downhill.
Is that really what she says ? I thought she said something about fate. I'm French and my English is far to be perfect but "want a taste".... it's so weird.... :?
"I coveted you." His smile darkened. "I had no right to want you -- but I reached out and took you anyway. And now look what's become of you ! Trying to seduce a vampire."
Edward, Eclipse, p.454-455
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Hey, FrenchGirl! I'm from, and live, in the US, and I was thinking she said "fate" too! :lol:
E<3B
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:It truly is great! I've had such a great time lately with my "Twilighter" friends. I mean, they were friends before, but this has actually brought us closer. There's our little group at work, and whenever one of us is having a bad day we recite quotes to each other, and it always works! My friend is totally in love with Jazz too, and so "Oh, I think we can handle that" is her favorite from the movie (obviously, lol). No matter what, as soon as we mention something from the books or movie, we're all smiles. We giggle really loudly and even go "AHHH!!" We have actually jumped up and down :oops: :lol: Our favorite is, when we walk by each other, we say "meadow!" We're actually referring to the meadow scene in Eclipse.... ;) You know the one... Edward: "Right now" *dies*
Awww y'all are so lucky you have friends to share this with...none of my friends are into it. I was declaring my love and obsession of Twilight with my best friend the other day and she just doesnt get it :( Some of the girls at my work are into it, but not NEARLY as much as I am. Even my sister (who is the one who got me into it) thinks I'm a little insane :lol: Oh well...I continue to obsess anyways!

So speaking of this deleted kissing scene...oh my god you guys...its been youtubed! And OME, it.is.hot! The only complaint I have is that Access Hollywood pretty much showed the whole thing in their "sneak preview" so I don't feel so bad having seen it! I'm still trying to pull myself up off the floor....off to watch again <3
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

OME REALLY????? OK, gonna go find it, thanks!

I totally know how you feel, my friends only recently became obsessed like me. Before, I was all alone, lol. My best friend kept refusing to read the book or even see the movie because she said she had no interest in vampires. I, as a horror fan, kept telling her that this was completely different than what you'd expect. Thank god she buckled and went to see the movie. It was the cutest thing, she invited me to go with her but I had a headache and thought she was joking....So anyway, later, she starts sending me quotes in texts, some I thought she knew already but then I got "better hold on tight spider monkey!" I flipped out :lol: And I guess she hasn't looked back since, haha

OK, just saw it....OH....MY......
E<3B