1. What was your initial thought about the fact that Charlie told Bella Goat Rock wasn't a good place for camping? Did you wonder what else Edward might be doing up there?
I figured he was really going somewhere else..or he was hunting or some other vampire thing..
2. How did you feel about Lauren and her open dislike of Bella?
She was annoying me, I know people like that, I just wanted to smack her for being so rude to Bella when she didn't even do anything.
3. What was your first impression of Jacob Black? Did you like him? Did you get the sense that he was interested in Bella as more than a friend?
I got the sense more that he was just some kid, I did get that he liked Bella, but more as just a crush on an older girl, not something serious. He seems a lot younger, and I kind of liked him, except he annoyed me and the book got boring when Edward wasn't there.
4. Why do you suppose Jacob didn't believe the legends of his people as readily as Bella did?
He hadn't actually met the Cullens or known that there was something very different about them, he just thought it was a bunch of superstitious nonsense, like we all would.
5. Given the fact that the stories about the "cold ones" were true, did you fully expect to see werewolves in the future books?
Not really, I didn't think about it, it never occurred to me that Stephenie might bring more species in.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa