1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?
I don't think Bella was too nervous or shy. She seemed herself, but Edward definitely was more open after the morning car ride was over. I loved him for showing up to her house unannounced <3
2. How do you think Edward really felt about Bella's conversation with Jessica?
I think he expected it all, but he probably wasn't expecting the "i love him more" thing.
3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?
Maybe he didn't think it would affect her, or maybe he didn't think about it. I didn't even think about it!
4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?
I think that they care for each other equally. They are both sacrificing enough
5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Based on their personality, what do you suppose the other Cullens prefer to hunt?
I'd say that Jasper would like something that would be tricky. So something that hides and makes him chase it. Alice probably goes for the deer because it's easy and she doesn't seem like she cares that much. As for Rosalie...I'm not even sure. It's really tough, especially since we don't know what wildlife is available for the taking