1. Do you feel Bella’s fears for Jacob and the pack being involved in the fight are reasonable?Nope, she needs to quit worrying. They're can take care of themselves.
2. The wolf pack has grown in number. Who did you suspect the new werewolves were?Uhm I don't know.
3. How did you think the wolves and vampires would manage to work together? What about Jacob and Edward’s cooperation for Bella’s safety?I'd thought they would work together, but they'd be sour about it - especially Jacob and Edward.
4. What were you thinking as you read about Jasper’s exercises with his siblings?It was cool finally being able to see how they actually fight.
5. What did you predict Bella’s reaction would be to Jacob in wolf form? Were you surprised?I knew Bella would be fine with it because its Jacob, and Jacob is her friend. With the whole face licking thing I was a bit annoying but otherwise fine, because it wasnt a lip to lip kiss thing. It was a dog licking a human. Mans best friend He wasnt human so he wasnt being obnoxious and arrogant about it. And he didn't force it really..