Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Post by navarre »

Greetings!! topazeyes2 I'm navarre(Christy). Glad you could join our team.

Here's a Edward question:

In Eclipse, while Rosalie was telling Bella her story, Bella found Rosalie's world baffling and she wondered if her own world was as baffling to Edward. Do you think Bella's world WAS baffling to Edward?
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

In Eclipse,while Rosalie was telling Bella her story, Bella found Rosalie's world baffling and she wondered if her own world was as baffling to Edward. Do you think Bella's world WAS bafflign to Edwards?
No, I think he had already lived in that time period for long enough he could probably guess her life especially since Bella's life was just the slightest bit predictable and monotonous before she met Edward.
Last edited by topazeyes2 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

In Eclipse, while Rosalie was telling Bella her story, Bella found Rosalie's world baffling and she wondered if her own world was as baffling to Edward. Do you think Bella's world WAS baffling to Edward? I don't think so, since he could grow with the times and hear other's thoughts as they progressed toward the present.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

navarre wrote: In Eclipse, while Rosalie was telling Bella her story, Bella found Rosalie's world baffling and she wondered if her own world was as baffling to Edward. Do you think Bella's world WAS baffling to Edward?
Naw, Edward was around while the times were progressing, he was there for all the changes. If he was just dumped in the present, he may be a little mixed up, but he would ajust.
List, Gnat ♥
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

navarre wrote:In Eclipse, while Rosalie was telling Bella her story, Bella found Rosalie's world baffling and she wondered if her own world was as baffling to Edward. Do you think Bella's world WAS baffling to Edward?
I don't think so, as Edward would have nearly 2 centuries of experience with life, and would find little baffling. Plus he can see how people think, so would know exactly what everyone meant and experienced.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

-Jasper wrote:
navarre wrote:In Eclipse, while Rosalie was telling Bella her story, Bella found Rosalie's world baffling and she wondered if her own world was as baffling to Edward. Do you think Bella's world WAS baffling to Edward?
I don't think so, as Edward would have nearly 2 centuries of experience with life, and would find little baffling. Plus he can see how people think, so would know exactly what everyone meant and experienced.
That's exactly what I was getting at, Jenini just answered it better! <3
List, Gnat ♥
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Welcome back Nat. We've been having E&J fun without you!

Anyway, that was a fabulous question Christy. Bravo!

Now, this has nothing to do with this thread at all, but I know you guys will help me and my buds.
So, me and the Taylor Team (The Taylor thread girls), do Obsessed. I'm sure you know this.
Anyway, it was nominated for a Dazzle award, and we need more people to nominate it agian and again.
Because the more it gets nominated, the higher chances it had in the final round.
So, if you all could go over to the Dazzle award site, and email them to nominate us again, I'll love you even more.
Here's Obsessed to check out
Here's info on nomination

We really appreciate anybody that does it! And here's a question to stay on topic:

If Jacob hadn't seen Renesmee after she was born, how long would it take Jacob to imprint on her?
I mean, think about it. Say Rosalie wasn't sitting on the couch, say Jacob jumped out the window or something.
He would go through all that pain for nothing. It could all be cured by simply seeing Renesmee. How would that play out?

Chloe
Last edited by threethings on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

threethings wrote:Welcome back Nat. We've been having E&J fun without you!

Anyway, that was a fabulous question Christy. Bravo!

Now, this has nothing to do with this thread at all, but I know you guys will help me and my buds.
So, me and the Taylor Team (The Taylor thread girls), do Obsessed. I'm sure you know this.
Anyway, it was nominated for a Dazzle award, and we need more people to nominate it agian and again.
Because the more it gets nominated, the higher chances it had in the final round.
So, if you all could go over to the Dazzle award site, and email them to nominate us again, I'll love you even more.
Here's Obsessed to check out
Here's info on nomination

We really appreciate anybody that does it! And here's a question to stay on topic:

If Jacob hadn't seen Renesmee after she was born, how long would it take Jacob to imprint on her?
I mean, think about it. Say Rosalie wasn't sitting on the couch, say Jacob jumped out the window or something.
He would go through all that pain for nothing. It could all be cured by simply seeing Renesmee. How would that play out?

Chloe
My understanding from SM's website, that In Forever Dawn, Jacob would have imprinted on Renesmee three weeks later at Charlie's house. But, the relationship dynamic was written differently for Bella & Jacob. Their relationship never progressed past the crush stage because Edward never left. But I digress.

Probably if he had returned at some point to see what really happened; no funeral like he expected - Bella would be alive and not dead like he thought, then he would have seen the child and badda-bing - imprint.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Looks like we slowed down a little. . . so I'll pick it back up.

Here's a new question:

If Jacob were too never accept Bella as a vampire, how would his imprint-ation change?

-Chloe
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

If Jacob were too never accept Bella as a vampire, how would his imprint-ation change? Well, I don't think it would have changed, because as long as Bella was human, he would have fought for her. Then once she was a vampire, he would have seen Renesmee by then, and would have imprinted. Even if he still didn't approve Bella being a vampire, he would have to accept it for Renesmee's sake, or else he would lose her.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com