Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by Bellsuz »

If you find it let me know, because I can't find it!!! :?

Or if someone could post a link. Thanks!!!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:OME REALLY????? OK, gonna go find it, thanks!

OK, just saw it....OH....MY......
Was that not the best.thing.EVER!?!?!?!?! *is dead* my cheeks hurt so much from smiling :lol:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

sillyme wrote:
TeamEdward1918 wrote:OME REALLY????? OK, gonna go find it, thanks!

OK, just saw it....OH....MY......
Was that not the best.thing.EVER!?!?!?!?! *is dead* my cheeks hurt so much from smiling :lol:
OMG, YESSSS!!! SO made my day :D I was trying to text my friend to tell her about it but I kept messing up, lol, wonder why..... :?

Bellsuz, I would love to post the link, but someone else posted a link in the comments to the Access Hollywood video on the blog, and it was deleted by the mods, so I don't wanna go there, lol. Just go on youtube and put in the obvious keywords, it'll come up, it did for me.
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Bellsuz

Post by Bellsuz »

Thanks, I think I found it, is it the one with Bella in the tank top??!!

I'm super excited to see the full thing if so. I wonder if she's dreaming or something? Anywho, THANKS!! :D
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
TeamEdward1918
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

You may just have a PM ;)

The scene actually is a dream, just like older_twilight_fan guessed a few pages back. But wow, what a scene...
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Yeah, it's beautiful. There just is no arguing. I had to laugh though. Over on the Rob # 9 thread, we were all speculating about what scenes we all wanted to see Rob in. Of course there was discussion of the burning man scene in BD and the tent scene from Eclipse (Jacob tossing, anyone?!) But, somehow, the discussion turned to the scene in Eclipse where Edward returns from hunting while Bella is "held hostage". There was much discussion of the moment where he hitches Bella's leg over his hip...and....*swoon* *deep breathes*...sorry, I get easily distracted. Anyway, apparently, now, we don't have to wait.... :twisted: :lol: I do like the way CH staged it, as a dream sequence. Really cool. And, can I add, I sooooo desperately want to be KS in that scene, please! :lol: :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
loveforever627
Settled in Forks

Post by loveforever627 »

Im not sure how I feel about the deleted scenes that I've seen so far from Access Hollywood... I was hoping there would be deleted scenes with more material from the book. But everything is not from the book and I was a little embarrassed by it actually. I love the movie but I don't like the idea of things being so different from the book in the sense that these deleted scenes are completely irrelevant to the book. I know, I know, it's just a movie and no movie is just like the book and some of the scenes give us what we wanted that wasn't in the book haha, but I don't know... I felt kind of uncomfortable watching them haha. Anyway, still can't wait until the DVD comes on Friday!!
AmberLynne<33.

obieewok

Post by obieewok »

All this stuff has been probably said before, but cut me some slack---I'm a newbie (in every sense---just got on the Twilight bandwagon).

I saw the movie first---only after seeing the movie did I read the books. After reading the books, I can honestly say the movie let me down completely. Yes, I realize you only have two hours to tell a story---but come on----all the things that the book gave you that let you know that the relationship with Edward and Bella was special, was real; it was just lost in the movie. Things like blood typing should have been in there---it's ironic that Bella is sensitive to blood. It's neat. I think the kiss should have happened in the meadow, not in her bedroom.

It almost seemed like they wanted you to believe that because of three shots of them "extensively talking" with music playing in the background that all the sudden they are in love. More of the love between them and the reasoning behind it should have been developed.

The biggest blow I think? The under development of supporting cast---specifically Jasper and his gift. Jasper becomes important as the books go on, especially in the third in my opinion, and they should have developed him more.

Again---not trying to rag on the movie. It served its purpose, I'm just a much bigger fan of the books and wish they would have stuck to it more. Just my two cents.

(PS....Not giving anything away, I saw a deleted scene online called "Love bites" or something....not cool. Very upset with it just because it makes absolutely no sense and it's really very weird so I'm glad it's deleted...anyone see that and go What?????)
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

obieewok wrote:I think the kiss should have happened in the meadow, not in her bedroom.
i agree. but i think it was planned to be in the meadow but the weather kept changing so they moved it to her room
obieewok wrote:

The biggest blow I think? The under development of supporting cast---specifically Jasper and his gift. Jasper becomes important as the books go on, especially in the third in my opinion, and they should have developed him more.
i agree 100%. i too read the books after seeing the movie and i couldnt believe they didnt include it. im still pissed. i love jasper. he is my favorite. and for them to leave out who he is irritates me to no end.

p.s. i think hes important in all the books :D
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*cries* the whole movie was a mess! :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart