Braces

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Re: Braces

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

Heh. The dreaded braces of being my Dad's child *groans*. I don't want thaem, and luckely haven't gotten them, yet. See, I look like Hayley WIlliams of Paramore *whoo! trl screams* and even have the haircut/style and top gap 8-). My dad was all "your top teeth are straightening out really nicely, but you might need braces for the bottem row and a retainer for your tiny little overbite" gee, thanks, ya know. So I'm all "No! I must keep my gap on top. Fine, hand me bottom braces, but anything else, An dI will purposly (sp) tell the dentist that if he ever wants to see his gold fishes in the reception room again, he better step away" and of course my little bro has to say "but didn't the one die when you were looking at it?" :mrgreen: that's me, super smile!

Bex
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I'm getting braces and I am so happy!
I hate my teeth.
They aren't even comparitively that bad, but I want perfect teeth.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by jesscaa »

I got braces resently. They don't hurt to bad, only when you first get them on. Warning though spacers hurt like none other. I'd live off smoothies and mashed potatoes though for the first couple of days. :D
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

i got mine on yesterday :(
and then in two weeks im getting the back spacer things.
my teeth hurt :cry:
and ive been eating pudding and apple sauce and yogurt. yup.
but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end :)

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I had a choice to get braces or not. My teeth aint bad. There's crowding in my mouth, so my 'fangs' kinda grew in a little bit over the other teeth. It's not bad, and its not that noticable.
Even the orthodontist said they weren't necessary. So i'd rather keep $6000 and save myself a few weeks in pain :P
If I did get them, then they'd have to pull out 4 teeth.. ick, and I shudder at the thought of dentists.

..Ill probably regret not getting them. It's been 2 years since i went to the orthodontist about it.. and so far Ive been fine with my teeth. Meh.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

braces are awful. they make your lips stick out a little bit, you constantly have to worry about smacking your lips so you wont get cut, they cut your lips by doing nothing. rubber bands are even worse, they hurt so much. gr, i tried just wearing them at night and it turns out that whatever progress is made in the night, goes back to how it was in the daytime. triangles in the front arent that bad though. neckgear is annoying. retainers really arent that bad. luckily i will get my braces off in a month or two. :)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I got my braces last week. WOOT!
They were horrible the first couple of days, but they aren't bad at all now.
I only need them for 10 months.
*Randomly throws confetti* :D
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

thankfully I did not need braces. :D after watching my sister & some friends go through that I'm glad I didn't need them. they don't sound fun at all and I wouldn't want to have to deal w/anything related to braces. yay for straight teeth!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

I've had a lost of orthodontist word done on me. I had to have a retainer, 9 teeth pulled, and braces which I still have. Braces don't hurt except for when you first get them on. Spacers on the other hand hurt a bit more.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Braces only hurt when tightened. Spacers are awful too! But I still say nothing is worse than a retainer
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com