Strange Compliments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Strange Compliments

Post by Waffle of Doom »

ROFLMAO! That's hilarious!
I've had almost that exact conversation with my bff.

BFF- Are you wearing mascara?
Me- No. Why?
BFF- Because you have the longest, darkest eyelashes EVER! I freaking hate you!
Me- Okaaaay.... :? How about we change the subject? You have a better nose than I do.
BFF- Big whoop! You got all the good features! Big boobs, a ghetto booty and long eyelashes! I'm flat butted and chested, plus I have really short lashes that I have to pile mascara on! *crosses arms* You suck.
Me- Thanks, I love you, too. :roll:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

*awkward laughter* ha ha ha... :|
Anywayz, I was playing at a volleyball game in the begging of the year, and one of the girls from the other team came up to me, and her jaw dropped (i was still in sweats and a tank before getting into my spandex and jersey). "OMGZ" I kid you not! "Are you that Austrailian girl Em-whats-her-face? seriously? what the heck is your problem? You mad Violet in Series of Unfortunate Events really ditzy looking! I love you!!" I was like, "gee. thanks. ok, you are seriouslt scarring me. back the frick up! Now!" what kind of person says that to the opposing team's member? But my god, are you kidding me?

Bex
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Waffle of Doom wrote:ROFLMAO! That's hilarious!
I've had almost that exact conversation with my bff.

BFF- Are you wearing mascara?
Me- No. Why?
BFF- Because you have the longest, darkest eyelashes EVER! I freaking hate you!
Me- Okaaaay.... :? How about we change the subject? You have a better nose than I do.
BFF- Big whoop! You got all the good features! Big boobs, a ghetto booty and long eyelashes! I'm flat butted and chested, plus I have really short lashes that I have to pile mascara on! *crosses arms* You suck.
Me- Thanks, I love you, too. :roll:
Grrr. You just reminded me of how I used to have super-long lashes too. I called them 'Cleopatra' lashes because they like... flipped out at the ends. Kind of like the Who's in the Grinch movie (but not quite as extreme). Then I started wearing this cheap/old mascara and it killed them. They're still a little flippy but not nearly as long. :(
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Black wrote:
JenTheWriter wrote:^^ Oh ew how creepy sick is that?! Then he went out with your little sister?! *shudders* I had this one guy obsessed when I was in my early 20s working at BK. He worked in the dining room and was a touch special. He would just stand there and stare at me for hours. He would find ways to come behind the counter and touch me. I half expected him to follow me home one night and stare into my window!
Ha. He probably did.
Sounds a lot like something Edward would do... ;)
LMAO. OKay, have to admit -- if Edward had done it ... I'd have enjoyed it. Is that weird or what?
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

ive had afew weird ones...
"your headband suits your head" <--that is my friends greg-he is very strage and often comes out with things like that

oh and according to this guy on my bus i am now the perfect girl because i prefer beef to chicken....-he too is rather strange-but hes funny so we put up with him LOL
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

These are so funny. My friend who's away in college-land imed me and put some girl he befriended on the webcam. I kid you know we are identical on the inside and oposite on the outside.

Chick:"OMG! I've never met anyone with ataste in music as weird as me."
Me: I know we are totally awesome!
Chick: our awesomeness would cause the universe to implode if we were ever in the same room
Me: that's kind of scary
Chick: Naw pretty lights
Me: oooooooooooook?
Chick: sorry, you distracted me with the blinking.(insert eyelash conversation similar to other one that was posted) Did you know you have a really round face? It makes your dimples stand out.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
leopardgirl314
Settled in Forks

Post by leopardgirl314 »

I'm in a language partners program at my school where the undergraduates pair up with a graduate student from another country, and we meet so many times a week to help them practice their English. I met with mine for the first time, and she says to me ... "You look so young!!!". I'm a sophmore in college, a little over 19 and a half. She's about 24 or 25.

I guess I am young, but I do look rather young for my age.
~*Caryn*~ (I'm back!!!!)
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

My friend and I were walking around her house and she looks at my feet and goes, "Your toes look like spoons! They're all long, and round at the tip, and your nail is sorta curved. They are so cool!"
She's slightly insane.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Waffle of Doom wrote:My friend and I were walking around her house and she looks at my feet and goes, "Your toes look like spoons! They're all long, and round at the tip, and your nail is sorta curved. They are so cool!"
She's slightly insane.
aww! My feet look like that.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I remember one time my sister started going on about how great my ears were. It was like:

Your ears are so perfect.

Eh...

Really. I was staring at them one day and just realized how perfectly shaped they are, and they're not too big or too small....

Er... Thanks.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.