General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JustHuman
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jacob and Leah's friendship

Post by JustHuman »

I think Jacob and Leah were ignorant of each other before the whole separate pack mind thing, but that quieter environment let them understand each other.
Jacob realised that Leah isn't a vindictive cow and Leah realised that she could help him get over Bella instead of moaning about him.
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

I thought they were about to go out or something!! they had great chemistry and I loved how at first they hated each other but then became great, understanding friends. :)
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

^^ I know, right?! I thought that they started to really like each other, like that... but then Jake saw Nessie. Oh well. Poor Leah.

But I liked how they worked through their differences, and found something in common: They both just needed space. And to get away from Sam. Lol. But I think that everyone can learn from them. We all need to be a little more open and forgiving.

I like Leah and Jake and I think that they make a great pair. Wolf buddies :lol:
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

i lvoe all of the 3 posts above.....i agree with you all completley! I was like...maybe they're going to go out....but he didn't imprint on her. then nessi came along! lol

but i think it's great how jake and leah grew on each other. they're kind of the same...in a sense.
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

darkrider wrote:i lvoe all of the 3 posts above.....i agree with you all completley! I was like...maybe they're going to go out....but he didn't imprint on her. then nessi came along! lol

but i think it's great how jake and leah grew on each other. they're kind of the same...in a sense.
I love those three posts, too. It really seemed like they really started to like each other. Then Jacob imprinted on Nessie :| I think it would have been really good for both of them if they had gotten together, but I guess, this way is good, too, because now Jacob will stay in the lives of the Cullens.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

When she first joined his pack I thought that he would end up imprinting her. However I did gain respect for her after she stood up for Jacob.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yeah, I totally thought that they were going to love each other forever and have cute little wolf babies and be the new leaders of the wolf pack (and yes, I totally just made the motorcycle sounds in my head and started singing that song. I'm a dork). But I think the only way that woul dhave happened is if Leah imprinted on Jacob - because then all the Sam pain wouldn't matter - and clearly that didn't happen. Also, I think that for it to have worked that Jacob would have had to NOT imprint on her. It would have been cool if Jacob got his own choice as far as who he loves - I loved that scene where he drove to the park to just stare at people. Haha.

Anyway, they have a great friendship - they keep each other honest. And you really need that in your number two.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

the more they became closer the more I found myself rooting for them to get together! I understand where SM wanted to go with when Jacob imprinted on Nessie, keeping him in Bella's life and all but I wouldve prefer. . .liked it a tad bit better if Jacob had stayed with Leah.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

at first i admit i did not like the fact that Leah and Jacob were so close, but it warmed on me. i genuinly thought that they would get together, but then Nessie came along. i think that their relationship was always going to be there, but it had to have time to develop, becuase they did not know each other properly. i think that the big pack probably did not help, because there are so many of you, and you can't really know each other with out spending proper quality time together.
i do disagree with the whole mobile thing though, i think that that signifys that you would rather be in a different place, rather than that you feel at home. i did think that that was very rude of her.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
MySpaceHeater
Settled in Forks

Post by MySpaceHeater »

When I first started BD, I really hated Leah. Really really hated her. After finishing Eclipse, I was distraught, what with Jacob being so depressed and running away ( :cry: ). Her being so mean to him just pushed me over the edge :evil: But after a while, I started to like her and sympathize her. I never really thought that Jacob and Leah would end up together, but I'll admit I was getting really scared towards the end of Jacobs book :lol: I do like the fact that they can be friends though. Leah really needed one, and Jacob is perfect. She's still grieving over Sam, and is just generally really mucked up. Jacob was there for Bella when she was at her worst, and helped her. I think he could do the same for Leah.
"Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?"
"I don't have any leeches on my speed dial."
"You should've seen his face when I started taking my clothes off, though. Priceless."
"Sure sure."

Ren-who? Jacob's mine