Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

A New Lexicon Male

Post by Dylan »

How did you pick your screen name?
It was quite simple... I just used my name, I couldnt think of anything creative at the time :/

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
My ex-girlfriend told me I should read it when I was afraid of death, I still am afraid of death... Truely, the novels didnt help cure the fear infact they made it worse for a while... Now I just want to become a vampire, just like most people here, I am sure. But, when I read them I dont think about death. Now I cant get enough of it... I am almost done with Breaking Dawn, and I joined this site so my adiction to the series could continue even after I was done reading the first 4 books. I wanted to join Lexicon a long time ago but I guess I was afraid of all the "OHHH!! EDWARD IS SOOOOO HAWT" coments, but now I dont really care.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Edward, He reminds me of myself accept for the Imortal Vampire that looks like a Greek God part... I too am a sucker for romance like him... :D

Who is your favorite minor character?
Alice, no doubt! She is the coolest... I wish I had a sister like her! She is awsome

What are your hobbies?
I love to Draw and Paint, I play the piano, and I am a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, But my favorite thing to do is BASE BALL!!! I am the Varcity pitcher for my High School team, Infact I get made fun of by my friends quite a lot for reading the series, but I got my best friend to start reading them too and now the team has stopped, I think it has to do with the fact that my best friend is the QB on the varcity football team and has gotten all the offencive line to start reading twilight too... and they dont like it when they are made fun of :D

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I used to live in Washington on the Peninsula near Forks in a town called Port Townsen but now I live in Oregon.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

Anything else you would like to share.
I want to play in a game of Vampire Base Ball More than anything! I would also love to have a deep conversation with Stephenie Meyer about her novels :D... I am a sucker for any kind of romantic situation and twilight is definately romantic in a sort of crazzy way...And yes I am a guy! I love the idea of Midnight Sun and I think Stephenie should so write all 4 books from edward's perspective and even then, as a fan, I think the twilight series would end too soon! I know it is too much to ask for her and I am just happy she wrote the series in the first place... :D
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: A New Lexicon Male

Post by sarah-belle »

Welcome!
Welcome to the Lex, Dylan!
I'm Sarah.
It's always nice to have another guy fan around here. :D
Anyway, glad you decided to join. You might want to watch out for spoilers since you haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet....
If you ever need any help feel free to PM me.
Happy Posting!
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Dark, feel free to PM me if you have a question or would like to chit chat. Hope to see you around the fourms!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Hi, thanks for the greetings :D
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

Hello & Welcome. Feel free to PM anytime.. and I hope to see you around the boards!

Ash
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

i see you've already settled into your new rank! Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

welcome Dylan, its great to know that there are guys that like the Twilight series, well have fun posting and you could pm if you have a question or just want to talk about the books
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
heartbeat
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartbeat »

Hey Dylan! Welcome to the Lex, I'm Leah. (: