New Moon movie art

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: New Moon movie art

Post by DarkMuse »

Julie - I agree with you about the Rob poster. I think it was really well done, but the head just doesn't match as well as it could have. But that's ok cause the poster is freaking awesome. I can't wait to see what the real posters will look like.
DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Here's my try at a movie poster:
http://pinkeyelinerr.deviantart.com/art ... -114344489

Please tell me if you like it or not. :]
This one was really well done as well! I like that one a lot. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
KatLo
Settled in Forks

Post by KatLo »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:I came across these movie posters that are fan made and they are astounding . . . I didn't make them, I'm definitely not that talented; I give full credit to the girl that made them. Here's the link:

http://smirks-works.livejournal.com/5620.html#cutid1

These are not official -- that's not even Rob's body -- but I'd sure like Summit to somehow see these and hire this girl!! Perfection . . .

OMG!! Amazing posters!! Wow, hope someone at Summit sees these and acts on it!! W O W
shinyredvolvo
Settled in Forks

Post by shinyredvolvo »

Here's my try at a movie poster:
http://pinkeyelinerr.deviantart.com/art ... -114344489

Please tell me if you like it or not. :]
Love this one! It so great! Love the colors.
I came across these movie posters that are fan made and they are astounding . . . I didn't make them, I'm definitely not that talented; I give full credit to the girl that made them. Here's the link:

http://smirks-works.livejournal.com/5620.html#cutid1

These are not official -- that's not even Rob's body -- but I'd sure like Summit to somehow see these and hire this girl!! Perfection . . .
This is amazing too.

This is so much amazing new moon art out there! I really can't wait tell they release the press pictures and movie posters!
the color Edwards car would be if Alice picked it out
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

shinyredvolvo wrote:I really can't wait tell they release the press pictures and movie posters!
Me neither. Getting a new photoshoot of actors and movies I love is like Christmas for me. I do hope, though, that these movie posters and press photos will look a little more like the actual actors. ;)

Image Image
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I'm looking forward to not only the new posters, but also the other goodies.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Hawaii214
Wandering Through Town

Post by Hawaii214 »

How do you make these posters? There so amazing and i dont get how you blend them together. What system do you use? :?:
"Death, that hath Sucked the Honey from thy Breath, hath had no Power yet upon thy Beauty"-Edward Cullen
"Enjoying the Bouquet, while Resisting the Wine"-Edward Cullen
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

DramaPrincezz013 - I really, really love your poster! It's beautiful. :D I'd love to see more from you...if you choose to make more. hehe

Julie, the Heidi one is awesome. She looks gorgeous and amazingly chilling all at once. Like you'd be drawn to her but totally know deep down that you should run the other way. haha
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Hawaii214 wrote:How do you make these posters? There so amazing and i dont get how you blend them together. What system do you use? :?:
For Windows systems: Adobe Photoshop and Jasc Paint Shop Pro are the main programs, probably.

For Linux systems: Gimp

Image Image
Hawaii214
Wandering Through Town

Post by Hawaii214 »

ForJazz926 wrote:
Hawaii214 wrote:How do you make these posters? There so amazing and i dont get how you blend them together. What system do you use? :?:
For Windows systems: Adobe Photoshop and Jasc Paint Shop Pro are the main programs, probably.

Thank you! i'll try those and see if i can make any twilight posters. :) :D :mrgreen: :!:
"Death, that hath Sucked the Honey from thy Breath, hath had no Power yet upon thy Beauty"-Edward Cullen
"Enjoying the Bouquet, while Resisting the Wine"-Edward Cullen
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Hawaii214 wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:

Thank you! i'll try those and see if i can make any twilight posters. :) :D :mrgreen: :!:
Please do! :D
And put it on here! I love looking at them!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com