General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Post by jlbower79 »

OMG! It's like... your alice! BUT ON CODIENE! Wow... just wow!

How right you are!!

It's a bird! It's A PLANE! NO!! NO NO NO!!! IT'S JUST JAIME!

WOOT WOOT!
me
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

SenorGimp wrote:Jaime as mild-mannered as clark kent, huh?
Maybe, but I definitely see more of the "ard's my @$$munch" side of her, so I have a hard time wrapping my thoughts around a mild-mannered Jaime, but maybe that's just me..
lol
Well, you've only met her alter ego, WOOT WOOT girl. She's a hero here, or maybe she's the bad guy. (C'mon, I couldn't not say that!) Its impossible to believe she can be relatively normal... normal - bleh! And apparently, I'm Alice.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

:o

First... I AM quiet. I know I know, but it's true.

Second.. OMG SOMEONE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME!! AWESOME! I mean they spell it the same as me! That's completely awesominess! I have cards, cakes, and personalized luggage from my parents with my name spelt wrong and those b*tches named me! CRAZY huh? Goldeneye do you have a hard time explaining to people how to spell your name? Just curious!

Third... I'm not letting Ard out. Sorry! He's still fuzzy cuff to my bed. He says "HI" though... but don't worry, I'm feeding him and what misses his mouth I lick it off....... woooooot wooooooot

OK! I think I covered all that I could remember!
WOOT
Jaime (and i might be a bad girl.. but I think I'm really a good girl... or maybe not. I mean... I don't know.)
Last edited by jlbower79 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi everyone! Its been a LONG time since I visited this thread-you guys are hysterical! I have to come here a lot more often! (because I don't spend enough time on the Lex! :lol: )
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Jaime: I can totally imagine you being a quiet good girl! I am soo a quiet good girl too! Oh and how else would someone spell Jaime?

twilightsagaaddict: Yes come visit us more!

Ok so I had to make the list:

Jaime: SuperHeroine
Naureen: Alice

Edit: Yay Jaime let Ard out for a little while! Hi Ard!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Well apparently I didn't have him cuffed up so anyways. Whatevers...

And Jaime is NORMALY spelt "Jamie" or "Jayme"

Lots of people like to call me "Hi-Me" cause they think that's how it's pronouced.

WOOT
jaime
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by pharmer4 »

ok, I know this is a chick's only thread about the dude's only thread, but I've got to post to ask why you girls haven't had any thoughts on the fan-fic Kyrie posted in the XY only thread.

Again, apologies for the intrusion - return to regular programming . . . .
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

:o A guy entered the private zone for us girls?! I am not sure what to think about that! :lol:

Kyrie: Sorry it took me so long to post about your story! Hey it took me like even longer to read Davids! Anyways! I loved it! I really enjoyed how he began to notice that not everything he thought to be true was the truth! The power he has is really interesting also! I am looking forward to reading that in more detail! I can't wait to read more!

Edit:
SenorGimp wrote:None of the girls have responded or commented about your story yet, kyrie, but pharmer did the one thing I've been unwilling to do, which is to post on there, for the very good cause of getting some of these women to read your story..
It's weird, because when the thread was first established, it was flying, but apparently we've become less interesting, or the novelty of the thread has worn off, because it's practically a derelict thread now...
But I thought your story was excellent and am anxiously awaiting more!
I posted! Yay! I don't think you guys are less interesting, I just think that Naureen, Jaime, and I all just kinda moved into the Twilight Guys thread!
Last edited by Mrs. Jasper Hale on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Kyrie,

You did a fantastic job of transporting this reader to the 12th century Middle East. Your Sir Thomas of Surrey
is an interesting study of one that though newborn, actually had a better sense of control (despite the first feeding-necessary) his thoughts were coherent instead of the expected scattered, anxious and out of control
scenario we are to expect.(The newborns of Eclipse come to mind). What I also found fascinating was how he described "the beast that had wrested control of my own body & mind..." Edward described the same beast/monster in MS as he fought against his very nature to kill Bella.

To see his quantifiable, supernatural gift manifest itself so quickly and well described. His gift almost seems like Jane's - there is a level of pain to the forced revelations of his 'victims'. How he described the "surge of something that can only be described as a force pass through me..." Again, I can look to Bella's description when she felt for the first time her rage manifesting itself in a physical way- she tasted metal in her mouth and felt her shield. It would seem that those with quantified, supernatural gifts can feel the surgence of said gifts as they occur. Anyway, I could really picture Sibylla as she struggled against his questions - eyes rolling everywhere; complete submission. Excellent.

Even after becoming a newborn, he still maintains his chivalry - something that would be lost on any other person. He chooses not to hurt her - interesting that he could control his emotions. That tells me he would be a very powerful vampire in time.

Did I understand right that this character is Carlisle's sire? If so, it will be fascinating to see his descent into the London sewers some few centuries later - what took him there, so forth.

I drone.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your talent for writing with us. I look forward to more of this story.

navarre
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

pharmer4 wrote:Given that these threads are specifically about being segregated by gender, perhaps you may wish to rethink the wording of that sentence . . . . .it sounds . . . . . . not very innocent :shock: :D

But as promised, I will not be going back there to post anything again, just wanted to create some stimulation (perhaps the wording could be better in all instances . . . .)
Pharmer: :o :lol: I think those two smileys sum up my reaction and response perfectly!
ImageImage