The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: The Gutter Gals Thread--Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by una »

Alphie wrote:Leave it to the "dirty" ladies to already have post counts over 200 and a thread 3 pages long in less than 24 hours.

So how much polishing got done while we were closed?
We are the ladies you can count on!

This may be a question for the DGG spokesperson. Of course, if we are ladies would we reveal the massive amounts of polishing that was accomplished while the lex was down? :twisted: Hmmmm.....

Good call, Jenni-Elyse, I bet that is how Edward found the meadow, he was trying to escape mental anguish/overload.

I bet Jasper affects Alice's mood, it might even be something he does without thinking. Course it would only then enhance his enjoyment as well. I think baking between Kate and Garrett might be too shocking. Course their baking could short circuit the kitchen! :twisted:

And Edward recipe box? I'm sure for his bachelor party, Emmett gave him more information than he would have EVER asked for!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
gimpat01
Settled in Forks

Post by gimpat01 »

I can practically imagine that conversation b/t edward and emmett at his bachelor party hunting trip...
"and man, whatever you do, don't add this ingredient at the wrong time or else the cake won't rise AT ALL!"

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who really really liked the idea of Kate and Garrett baking. Maybe it's just cause her name is thisclose to mine or maybe it's because I have a thing for blonde men... who knows. Having sparks fly while you bake might be fun unless you're rendered helpless. You think they have to ask Bella for help when they bake? :twisted:

Please someone, make me stop!

katie
"my oh my how my blood boils
its sweetest for you
it strips me down bare
and gets me into my favourite mood"
Adele - "Crazy for You"

Yes my avatar is a cake I made. Feel free to pm me questions about it...
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Alphie wrote:Leave it to the "dirty" ladies to already have post counts over 200 and a thread 3 pages long in less than 24 hours.

So how much polishing got done while we were closed?
Ah, Alphie, I'm sure there was quite a bit of Breaking Dawn-inspired baking while the Lex was down. I enjoyed immensely the passion between Edward and Bella, especially when she was more durable! Nothing like a good book to spice up the recipes in your own home, I say!

I'd like to touch (he he) on a question I have always had about the male vampire anatomy. Forgive me if this has been answered. Would a ready-to-bake Edward be any different than Edward when he was not...ready? If one is already rock hard marble, how does one change that? This has been a burning question for me for a year and a half now!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

:oops: It's not my fault!

At any rate, I was just totally into the Kate/Garrett relationship. I mean, it started out as a challenge, and then sparks flew (literally) and poof! Insta-Passion!

Like, maybe Edward hada box of Insta-Passion. Just add water. Hence the lake on their wedding night. Regardless, whether he wanted to remember or not, with perfect vampire memory, Edward MUST have some kind of catalog of.. recipes to try in the kitchen. And maybe before Bella he was more disgusted than curious, but after Bella, I know he'd want to try some.

And you know Emmett's just snickering, all that baking education was worthwhile.

I wonder if Kate could literally short circuit the room she was in if she and Garrett really got into it...

And I'm interested in this answer, too, Blue!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Heart Song
Wandering Through Town

Post by Heart Song »

I want to know why Edward found it necessary to talk to Carlisle and his brothers before the honeymoon. How could he have possibly missed the intense passion in the house and how the males responded. The only way he'd miss that is if he was never home. Covering his ears and singing laa laa laa is not effective when you're a mind reader. He's '"seen" it all for heavens sake!
banner by the lovely ~ouisa~ adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis

Twilight Stories and Host Stories
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Heart Song wrote:I want to know why Edward found it necessary to talk to Carlisle and his brothers before the honeymoon. How could he have possibly missed the intense passion in the house and how the males responded. The only way he'd miss that is if he was never home. Covering his ears and singing laa laa laa is not effective when you're a mind reader. He's '"seen" it all for heavens sake!
Maybe he wanted their advice on how to proceed with Bella. Since none of them knew what to expect with baking with a human. Maybe, he asked for pointers on reigning it in, so to speak, since they'd actually experienced baking before. Interesting thought, though.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

jenni_elyse wrote:Maybe he wanted their advice on how to proceed with Bella. Since none of them knew what to expect with baking with a human. Maybe, he asked for pointers on reigning it in, so to speak, since they'd actually experienced baking before. Interesting thought, though.
My thoughts exactly. I'm sure Edward really wanted to know what would be possible and not (since I'm sure he'd seen enough in the minds of vamps and humans alike, he did attend high school, how many times?!?) hurt Bella in the process. I can't imagine how awkward that conversation could have been. Especially if you have Emmett making jokes and such, sending images to Edward, Carlisle trying to be serious and Jasper trying to keep Edward from killing Emmett (or just rousing them all up anyway)!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

EB we were hitting Aro with hammers so that big poofy clouds of dust would come off him, like beating a rug. But Alcyone, being narrow minded, didn't approve.

So I'm guessing Kate can shut off the electroskin? Otherwise she would be like Rogue from X-men and never get any!

As for recipe boxes, why oh why couldn't he have read Silly Bella's fanfiction and figured out oh gosh what do we call them here....aprons?
SSVD
Settled in Forks

Post by SSVD »

Heart Song wrote:I want to know why Edward found it necessary to talk to Carlisle and his brothers before the honeymoon. How could he have possibly missed the intense passion in the house and how the males responded. The only way he'd miss that is if he was never home. Covering his ears and singing laa laa laa is not effective when you're a mind reader. He's '"seen" it all for heavens sake!
Heart Song... Did I miss that part? I don't remember Edward saying anything about having "the Talk" with Carlisle and his bros in BD... I do know that it was an entire chapter in my own fanfic, The Dark Dance of Temptation. I've started re-vamping BD so if I missed it during my frantic first read-through, I'm sure I'll come across it as I go through it at a much slower pace.
~~ SSVD ~~ GTO ~~ MSQ ~~
Stupid Shiny Designs
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Post by Alphie »

I'm going to take a stab at the question Blue asked and say that the difference between the ready-to-bake Edward and the normal Edward would be... directional. One is up, the other down. Think of his arms. They are solid like granite, right? But the move up and down somehow. The shape of his shoulders has to change somehow. So I'll just go with directional differences and leave it at that.