Alphie wrote:1. What were your impressions of the house that the Cullens live in?
2. This is the first time Bella meets the Cullens ( other than Carlisle ) and gets to for an impression based on her experience alone. In other words, Edward no longer describes them for her, she gets to see them herself. In this chapter, she mostly interacts with Carlisle and Esme, what were your impressions of them.
3. There is a brief mention of Alice having seen the visit of other vampires. What was your reaction to this when you first read it? Did you have any idea that it would turn into the large disaster that takes over until the end of the novel?
4. Edward and Bella describe being nervous about meeting/interacting with each other's families as boyfriend and girlfriend. Who do you think is more nervous Edward or Bella and why?
1) It sounded like a warm and inviting place. Very classy, but understated at the same time.
2)That they were welcoming and warm to Bella. They seemed truly glad to meet her at last.
3)That there could be trouble. The author gave the impression that this could become an intense moment just by writing it in the story.
4) Bella. Because she was afraid they would not like her or accept her. Edward knows how to act. He was the one who mentioned meeting her father first.