Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jazzy wrote:On that note, I cannot imagine him with anyone else other than Alice =) If he was not with her, he would be alone. And incomplete. Even if he was with another nomad vampire, he would be incomplete without Alice.
I couldn't agree more, Jazzy. More than any other couple in the saga, I think, Jazz and Alice truly complete each other. They compliment and balance each other in a way that is just so amazing to me.

I guess maybe it is time for a new Jasper question;

Do you think, after Edward, Bella and Alice's return from Italy, Jasper ever attempted to speak with Bella about what happened? If he did, what did he say to her? How did he approach it?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Jazzy wrote:On that note, I cannot imagine him with anyone else other than Alice =) If he was not with her, he would be alone. And incomplete. Even if he was with another nomad vampire, he would be incomplete without Alice.
I couldn't agree more, Jazzy. More than any other couple in the saga, I think, Jazz and Alice truly complete each other. They compliment and balance each other in a way that is just so amazing to me.

I guess maybe it is time for a new Jasper question;

Do you think, after Edward, Bella and Alice's return from Italy, Jasper ever attempted to speak with Bella about what happened? If he did, what did he say to her? How did he approach it?
No. Bella would have mentioned it in her first-person narrative. Plus, what could he say other than "Uh, sorry for almost making a meal out of you on your special night." Bella told Alice to tell Jasper that she was not mad at all and it wasn't his fault. I think he understood that Bella understood his weaknesses and that he felt truly terrible for what transpired on her birthday.

That's how I saw it.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

This idea right here is why I actually think he would give it up, if he could. I don't think he can tune it out. Ignoring your emotions isn't like ignoring sounds or sights or even thoughts. And, when you are surrounded by warring emotions and having your emotions and reactions magnified by those of others, it would be particularly difficult. And, while his power can be very useful in confrontations, I think, overall, he doesn't find much use for it once he is with the Cullens and out of that constant environment of conflict. I honestly think that was a part of his unease with Bella and her transformation. He felt useless. Jasper believed that he would be a necessary component to helping Bella. But, in the end, not only is he not needed, it turns out that she makes him question everything he always thought he was. How painful must that mus have been.

You made a good point Jazz Girl, but I guess we'll never know but both of us had good ideas.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

All of you guys have great ideas :)
Do you think, after Edward, Bella, and Alice's return from Italy, Jasper ever attempted to speak with Bella about what happened? If he did, what did he say to her? How did he approach it?

Great question! I agree with navarre. I don't think Jasper would mention it. He seems so upset by the fact that he may be the weakest link in the Cullen family when it comes to temptation. He probably tried to bury that moment in the back of his mind. Also, it seems like Edward was troubled by most of the events in New Moon, so if he were to "hear" Jasper debating whether or not to speak with Bella about what happened, he would probably advise him against it. It was a dark time for everyone.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
BrokenDreams
Wandering Through Town

Post by BrokenDreams »

Hi everyone. I'm new on this thread. I absolutely love Jasper. :)

Do you think, after Edward, Bella, and Alice's return from Italy, Jasper ever attempted to speak with Bella about what happened? If he did, what did he say to her? How did he approach it?

I don't think Jasper tried to talk to Bella about what happened. I think he was so upset about it that he wouldn't really want to mention it. He was probably trying to forget about it. Also, I think he understood that Bella knows about his weakness and that she wasn't mad at him.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

*pops in* Woo! Yeah Jasper! 8-) *pops out*
List, Gnat ♥
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Every time I read a line about Jasper, or said by Jasper, I melt. I think he is the sweetest vampire of the bunch. In a way, he cares about Bella so much that he's willing to stay away from her to keep her safe. He protects her, which proves that he does, in fact, like her very much. I love how he always has a feeling about why Bella feels the way she is feeling. Then, when Bella described him in Breaking Dawn my heart exploded with love for him. I think that the fact that he is so scarred tells the reader why he acts the way he does to protect Alice. And eventually, Bella too. There is so much I want to learn about him that every little tidbit I get about him doesn't seem like it's enough.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I like Jasper, he's more special than most people think he is.
I love his gift. Yeah, he's a nice guy..
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

In all honesty, I don't think that he would have said anything to Bella. It may just be me, but it doesn't seem like it would be in Jasper's character to say anything to her. I think that if he was going to say anything to Bella the first thing he would do would be to go through Edward and Alice. Say something to them and see what they would think and/or feel about him saying something to her. It may just be me, but I think that him voting yes to Bella being a vampire said it all. I think that everything he needed to say to her was said in that one yes. Apologies, thank yous, understanding. It was all there. I also don't think he would be sorry for almost attacking her at her birthday, because in some ways, she needed to know what she was getting herself into by hanging out with a bunch of vampires on a daily basis. Yes, I can say that he did feel bad for attempting to attack her, but why say sorry? He knew she didn't blame him and he knew she wasn't going to hold him responsible.

****EDIT****

Okay everyone is all like I don't like the name Jazz for Jasper. Did anyone stop to think that maybe his nickname was simply shortened to Jas. And then it started to sound way too much like Jazz so they just went with Jazz? I mean it makes sense to me. I personally love Jazz. I think that since it's just Jasper shortened it works. But who knows, I've been wrong before.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Tmia
Settled in Forks

Post by Tmia »

Ahwwww....Jazzz, what more can i say :D
I adore him...and his whole relationship with Alice- but this is not the time nor place
Why I love this character? Because he realized after so many years that he is not satisfied with what he has become, and he wanted to make a difference, and so he went to seak out new way of living...and even when it is hard, he keeps on trying...a fighter, stubborn enough to compeete with himself in order to make a difference :D
Some say love conquers all, lifts you up when you fall...