1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?
Edward seemed normal..just..in a better mood and yes, more open because now she pretty much knew everything, he didn't have to watch everything he said to try to keep it from her. Bella was normal too, but very happy because she's in love, part of her personality is nervous and shy..but she's curious about him, and too happy being with him to be as quiet as she is with everyone else.
2. How do you think Edward really felt about Bella's conversation with Jessica?
He was pretty confused, happy that she likes him a lot too, but also really annoyed that it isn't obvious how much he cares about her, he doesn't understand how she can think she likes him more.
3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?
From reading MS, Edward didn't really think about it, and he might have, except Bella didn't know about venom, and he wouldn't want to explain how all of that works, because he doesn't want her to know how to become a vampire..plus it's such a tiny amound on the pizza it wouldn't make a difference, Bella couldn't even tell.
4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?
It's a tie. I've always thought there is no limit to their love, and in the infinite amount they have for each other, it's not possible for one to love the other more.
5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Based on their personality, what do you suppose the other Cullens prefer to hunt?
For some reason, Carlisle just seems like he would prefer deer. I really can't see Esme killing anything, but when she had to, probably deer too..Alice might like some kind of cat, something graceful, maybe a kind of smaller cat..I'm not sure about Jasper, probably a larger predator like a bear or lion to have more of a fight, not that it would make a difference. Rosalie..a larger animal too, she wouldn't just want to eat deer..
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa