My five -I so wish I was Bella right now- moments:
1) I want to be Bella everytime she is with Edward in her room. I love this long nights, I got the feeling of want to be Bella here most. I dreamed about it, I dreamed Edward stayed with me all nights.
2) When Edward asked her to marry him. I really loved that part, not because they would have sex or she would become a vampire, just to know they would be together forever like Edward promised her.
"I promise I will love you forever, every single day of forever."
3) I wish I was Bella when they were together in chapter 13; Confessions. I love every time they touch each other. But here my feelings were the strongest I wanted to be Bella as Edward touched her.
4) I wanted to be Bella before she marries Edward. I like the scene when Alice and Rosalie were doing her dress and her! I wish I would be that perfect for one night.
And also when they were ready to hunt in Breaking Dawn, when Alice get a mirror to let Bella see how beautiful she was.
5) The end, when she was with Edward and they agreed they would have forever to practise for getting down Bella's shield so she could show him her thoughts. I wish I was like her then, when she had a daughter -a very special one-, when she was in her home with Edward. When she was allowed to live happy forever..
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.
"There hadn't been butterflies
in her stomach, there had been bats
Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrenderrapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!