General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
37yearoldfan

Re: Favorite Quotes from the Saga

Post by 37yearoldfan »

I have two.

"Yeah I know, I know. They're the good guys, they're here to help, they're going to save us all. Etcetera, etcetera. Say what you want, I still thin Dracula One and Dracula Two are creep-tacular"
-Jacob

"She's going to be dazzling"
-Alice
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

37yearoldfan wrote:I have two.

"Yeah I know, I know. They're the good guys, they're here to help, they're going to save us all. Etcetera, etcetera. Say what you want, I still thin Dracula One and Dracula Two are creep-tacular"
-Jacob
OMG I love that one, even though I am team edward all the way
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

edward x lover wrote:

-Jacob

I am team Edward all the way too. But you got to admit, Jacob was pretty funny!
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

"You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?"

"Wait till he hangs his gun up!"

"In that moment, as the minister said his part, my world, which had been upside down for so long now, seemed to settle into its proper position. I saw just how silly I’d been for fearing this – as if it were an unwanted birthday gift or an embarrassing exhibition, like the prom. I looked into Edward’s shining, triumphant eyes and knew that I was winning, too. Because nothing else mattered but that I could stay with him."

"Option three: Edward loved me. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine."
awwwww, favorite. <3
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

37yearoldfan wrote:
edward x lover wrote:

-Jacob

I am team Edward all the way too. But you got to admit, Jacob was pretty funny!
Yeah he is funny but also insanely annoying but this isnt a Jacob forum so I will save my opinions for there.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Calicoxx
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Calicoxx »

"Honestly, Edward." I felt a thrill go through me as I said his name, and I hated it. "I can't keep up with you. I thought you didn't want to be my friend."
"I said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be."
Peace, love, always and forever.
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

My no.1 Favorite quote is

Edward:" I prefer brunettes."

The others:

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."

Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."

Bella: "You nicknamed my daughter after a Loch Ness Monster?" I screeched.

Edward:" I don't sleep."

Edward:"Isabella Swan, I promise to love you forever. Every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"

Alice:" Bella, do you love me?"

Alice:"How strongly are you opposed to Grand Theft Auto?"

Alice:"You know, Edward, as a brother, you are sometimes a disappointment."

Emmett:"I’m sure you’ll ace your classes… apparently there’s nothing interesting for you to do at night besides study."
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
Elsbyth
Settled in Forks

Post by Elsbyth »

"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
Edward to Bella

This quote makes me laugh out loud everytime I read it.

"You are my life now."
Edward to Bella

I'm sure you can decipher a trend about how all my favorite quotes are Edward to Bella. And how MS is probably going to end up being my favorite book since it's told from Edward's perspective.
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

Kate: Keep the dream alive

Jacob: Five bucks on the baby girl

Claire: Gone, gone, gone, Claire sang, "Cwaire pway wid Quil aaaawl day. Cwaire nebber going home

Jacob: You're gonna wreck that chair, you know. And then you'll be dragging yourself around by your elbows.
Billy: Not a chance. It'll be your job to carry me
Jacob: You won't be going many places.

Jacob: Get your furry butt back to La Push and do what Sam tells you to do

Jacob: No one else in this group would be disgusted by what she was doing (Bella drinking blood). Just the opposite - they were probably having a tough time not ripping the cup away from her.

Bella: Jake's a crack-up

Jacob: What the hell?

Jacob: So why did she have to be so damn thrilled to see me? Like I'd made her whole freakin' day by walking through the door.

Jacob: Throw it out the window

"After a few minutes, he (Charlie) asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal too. And I (Jacob) said, "She wishes she was that cool!"

Renesmee: "I'm not dangerous at all. I never hurt Grandpa or Sue or Bill. I love humans. And wolf-people like my Jacob." She dropped Edward's hand to reach back and pat Jacob's arm.

Bella's narration: Edward's and Jacob's faces were almost identical masks of horror, despite the fact that one of them was an animal.

Garrett: If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman.
Kate: Now he tells me

That's pretty much all I can think of from BD.
I Want to Believe
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

A ton of my favorite quotes have been posted, but I was re-reading Breaking Dawn tonight and I found this one which I really love :)

"I could get used to this," I said.
"Don't tell me you've gotten over your dancing issues?"
"Dancing isn't so bad - with you. But I was thinking more of this," -and I pressed myself to him even tighter-"of never having to let you go."
"Never," he promised, and he leaned down to kiss me.
It was a serious kind of kiss-intense, slow, but building...
I'd pretty much forgotten where I was when I heard Alice call, "Bella! It's time!"
I felt a brief flicker of irritation with my new sister for the interruption.
Edward ignored her; his lips were hard against mine, more urgent than before. My heart broke into a sprint and my palms were slick against his marble neck.
"Do you want to miss your place?" Alice demanded, right next to me now. "I'm sure you'll have a lovely honeymoon camped out in the airport waiting for another flight."
Edward turned his face slightly to murmer, "Go away, Alice," and then pressed his lips to mine again.
"Bella, do you want to wear that dress on the airplane?" she demanded.
I wasn't really paying attention. At the moment, I simple didn't care.
Alice growled quietly. "I'll tell her where you're taking her, Edward. So help me, I will."
He froze. Then he lifted his face from mine and glared at his favorite sister. "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."

Bella, Edward and Alice - Breaking Dawn (Pgs 70 + 71)
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image