Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

JessicaIsIntoxicated wrote:I actually didn't really find anything great about LeFevere as Victoria. Nothing popped out and made me think, "Wow, perfect match." I was just "eh" about her. :|
She wasn't really given a chance though, maybe when you see her again in Eclipse you will see she is great, or maybe you won't like her, who knows. I wouldn't judge on the five minutes she was in the movie though.
ImageImageImageImageImage
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

Well, I didn't say I disliked her. Just that I didn't see anything special about her. I was fine with her acting. But yeah, I am excited to see what more we can see come from her.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

I think Rachelle did a great job playing Victoria... she gave off that vampire vibe, gorgeous and dangerous..
the only thing that I didn't like was her hair because it was supposed to be fiery red, but that prob'ly isn't her fault, too late to change it now since vampires don't change or anything..
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

I really liked Rachelle for the role of Victoria. Mostly at the end of the movie, at the prom, when she's looking at Edward and Bella dancing, and then she turns to look at the camera. You can almost see her planing her revenge in your head. I think she's a really good actor. And she's from Montreal, where I live. :D
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

yanjan3 wrote:The only thing that I didn't like was her hair because it was supposed to be fiery red, but that prob'ly isn't her fault, too late to change it now since vampires don't change or anything..
Yeah, her hair can't really be changed any more...And Bella's fear of her was increased by her red hair. Well, I guess they will just have to go without it.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

VampireAlternative wrote:
yanjan3 wrote:The only thing that I didn't like was her hair because it was supposed to be fiery red, but that prob'ly isn't her fault, too late to change it now since vampires don't change or anything..
Yeah, her hair can't really be changed any more...And Bella's fear of her was increased by her red hair. Well, I guess they will just have to go without it.
Yeh, my only problem was the hair thing too.
Hmm I think she is an okay Victoria.. but nothing AMAZING
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

Have you guys seen this?? Rachelle is a fiery red head now!! She looks awesome!!!

I didn't think it was such a big deal that she wasn't for the Twilight movie, although it would have been cool, but this just makes me happy thinking that maybe Chris Weitz is a little more into the details . . . anyway, here's the pick I just saw of Rachelle today:

http://bauergriffinonline.com/2009/03/b ... fm_index=9

And p.s. Her hair being different than it was in Twilight is going to make some people upset because of the whole vampires don't change thing, but I'm just going to concentrate on this as being a new, improved world of Twilight and appreciating how much better it will be -- and if anyone else's hair changes for New Moon I hope they're also working on getting Taylor a better wig. The last one was just . . . :?

Another p.s. I think Rachelle did amazing in her small part in Twilight -- I loved when she said "I have the wicked curve ball" -- I can't wait to see more of her, and more of Edi too!!!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^ I saw, she looks more like how I imagined her. I don't mind the change that much.
In the picture she looks really tired and skinny.

I think she will do great in NM, she can be scary.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
dazzledbyyou
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledbyyou »

her hair now is more how i pictured it. i am taking the change as a good sign and hoping chris makes the subtle details that make things better, especially taylors hair. that wig was awful and i thought they should have pulled his hair into a ponytail like it is in the book.

by the way did anyone else ever watch her on Big Wolf On Campus. That used to be one of my favorite shows when i was 9. It's funny that on that show she dated a werewolf and now she plays a vampire.
now that i think about it the guy who played the wolf wouldnt be a bad choice for Sam.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2143129856/nm0703778
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

i thought Rachelle was awesome as Victoria, but her hair needed to be redder! That's my only complaint. She was evil and I loved her line "I'm the one with the wicked curveball." I can't wait to see her in Eclipe and the fight with Rob/Edward. It'll be awesome!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson