EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hi peoples i have had a great weekend so far and i think i will borrow the story hat for a minute* goes and grabs story hat* ok here is the story i went to a dance at my school last night and my crush asked me to dance and so we dances for a while then the song ended and i went with my friends and got in a group and jumped and screamed with the music it was really fun :P :D but the best part was dancing with my crush :D

ok new question=

Instead of Alice, how do you think Emmett would have set up certain events (B-days, weddings, etc.)?
Well i cant really see anybody else making the parties except Alice but i am guessing that Emmetts parties would be more fun not so much what to wear and stuff but just going casual and dancing and screaming at the parties and i think that he would also have loud music and stupid games there that would be tricked so nobody won except him and Rosalie :roll: :lol:

wait tomorrow is Kellan Lutz b-day that is going to be so much fun i am soooooooooo going to celebrate

Chloe-thanks for the links to those pictures they are swoon-worthy

Maddie=why cant my video store get stuff early that is soooooooooo not fair :lol: i guess i will just have to wait :cry: :lol:

Jenni-on one if your posts you said you were waiting to post for the other thread so was I but we dont have one yet :cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Raven
Last edited by ravenGirl2468 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys!

Raven, sounds like you had fun. :D

Instead of Alice, how do you think Emmett would have set up certain events (B-days, weddings, etc.)?
I can't see him organising a party, but they would probably be a little more wild and free, less organised, different music, games. He probably could make something amazing and beautiful, like Alice made the wedding, and he'd surprise everyone.

Tomorrow is Kellan's b-day! Woot. :D

Happy birthday Logan!

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hello everyone!

I have finished my project, turned it in, and am slowly returning to have a normal "lex life." ( :lol: lol, Syd!) Trust me, it feels EXTREMELY good. Its so nice. :)

Story time! *grabs hat off mannequin*

So, as most of you know, I am in American Sign Language. What you DON'T know is that I want to go to school to become an ASL teacher. I love sign language so much, and I think its so cool that I can now have a very fluent conversation with someone who is deaf. It so awesome! So, I signed up for this "ASL Idol" competition thing held, and I got picked as one of the 3 students from my school that get to do the deaf culture competition. I went to a waaay weird high school that I haven't even heard of, spent a total of about 2-3 hours on a bus today, and did the competition! It was so amazing! It was totally voices off, and you had to use sign language to do everything. While we waited for our turn, we played things like Guess Who, Uno, Scrabble, Old Maid, etc, all in ASL. I was amazed that I could carry on a conversation and an actual game with no talking. PLUS, I met a TON of deaf and hard of hearing people, and I could actually "talk" to them! I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

Though my team did not win (we tied, but when the tie breaker question came, we buzzed in too early, disqualifying us. Duh!), I still had tons of fun and got a free t-shirt out of the deal! :D

I have to show you guys this video I found last night. Its a girl signing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. She is AMAZING, and I figured out that if I took it line by line, I could figure out how to do something like that on my own. I know all the signs she's doing, it just takes me a bit to translate english into sign language (much easier to go from ASL to english :)).

End of story. *puts hat back*

Yeah, I know that was kind of pointless, but I had to tell someone. I'm so excited!! :D

Time for promotions!!

best_beating_heart:: Clean up Crew
topazeyes2:: Clean up Crew
Logan, Happy birthday! Just in case you wanted to know, you are a bulldozer trainee. You are a guy, so I don't think this matters much to you, but thats ok. :)

Congratulations!!

Now to answer the question!!

He'd probably just say "Hey everyone! We are having a party over here!" and everyone would just go over there to goof off. It would in NO WAY be organized. :lol:

Okey dokey! I think that's all I have to say! It feels very good to be free. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Okay guys I’ve got bad-ish news.
I’m leaving Sunday night for North Carolina and I’ll be gone all week.
Bad news…even though I’m bringing my laptop the actuality of me finding WIFI is probably pretty low.
Good news…I’m going to N.C!

I’m going to miss you guys so much, as well as the lex.

We’ll I’ve got to go finish packing…I’m going to try and check in before I leave tomorrow!

Real Quick
Ted--I completely agree with you! I respond to the pm the minute I get some free time
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

thanks guys for the happy bday things hahah im 14 yay and im a 14 year old bulldozer trianee hjahah funn!
okay emmett is the best guy in the books cause he is soo funy right...(and hot for you girls)
where does emmett get his sense of humor?
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Hey gals and guy! Sorry I've been MIA for so long. Life is giving me zero free time right now. Carrie let me know a couple of days ago that we had hit 100 pages, but this is the first chance I've had to get in here. So, for all of you that have been impatiently waiting for the new thread, it's coming right now. Give me a few minutes and I'll have it up.
Banner by urcoolcarrie