General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Bella's Pregnancy

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

When I read the part of Bella miserble (did I write this right?) and sick and so tired, I knew she was pregnant. Than she had Carlisle at the phone and I was acting stupid, because I had to laugh.
But it wasn't funny at all.
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

When she started to get sick.... the first thing that came to mind was the she must be pregnant, but then I thought that it's too fast for her to have the signs of pregnancy....

:shock: :shock: :shock: tehe... Soooooo then I decided it was probably the food.

hmmph..
I was right all along :D
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
TwilightxSagaxLover
Wandering Through Town

Post by TwilightxSagaxLover »

Okay i know that this is totally off topic but i need some help.
I am trying to find the font that they use to spell 'Renesmee' in this picture.http://icons.link-removed/991/link-remo ... ee559a.png thank you if you could PM me if we have any clue you would be a life saver
They were not calling to me; they were letting me go, leaving me to the black universe I had wandered for so many lifetimes. It wasn't black at all, it was blue. Warm, vibrant, brilliant blue... i floated into it with no fear at all.
Team Edward
jenmick2
Settled in Forks

Post by jenmick2 »

I didnt actually think about it til she was searching in her bag for medicine and found the "blue box" and I seriously thought Alice seen what was going to happen and put a pregnancy test in there....LOL
But honestly, why do you think Alice never seen Bella getting pregnant? Do you think she was respecting their privacy and not looking? I just figured as soon as they decided to have sex she would of involuntarily seen it, being so attuned with Edward and all.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yeah, I think it was interesting that Alice put the pregnancy test in the suitcase but not even tell anyone about it. I don't know, it just seems something that she might have cautioned them against. Which, actually, while first reading BD I thought it was a box of tampons and Bella suddenly remembered she was late. I was also reading super fast because I was so excited, so I missed a lot of the in-between stuff.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

It wasn't a pregnancy test- it was a box of tampons.

When Bella saw it, she suddenly remembered not having used any (i.e., she missed her period).
jenmick2
Settled in Forks

Post by jenmick2 »

ringswraith wrote:It wasn't a pregnancy test- it was a box of tampons.
Right. What I meant was that at first I thought it was a test. For a moment I thought Alice seen her getting pregnant. But then I realized that it was just tampons and it got me to wondering why Alice wouldnt of seen her getting pregnant once they decided to have sex.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

jenmick2 wrote:
ringswraith wrote:It wasn't a pregnancy test- it was a box of tampons.
Right. What I meant was that at first I thought it was a test. For a moment I thought Alice seen her getting pregnant. But then I realized that it was just tampons and it got me to wondering why Alice wouldnt of seen her getting pregnant once they decided to have sex.
Ah. My bad. :)

Not sure. Probably partly due to her trying not to pay attention to respect their privacy, and partly due to them not knowing it was even possible. I suspect the only reason Alice called was because her vision of Bella suddenly got fuzzy.
jenmick2
Settled in Forks

Post by jenmick2 »

:D No problem.
Thats right, I forgot that Alice said she lost sight of Bella's future when she decided to keep the baby. Something along the lines of that, I think she was talking to Jacob about it. Dont have my book with me.
xxjasperhalexx
Settled in Forks

Post by xxjasperhalexx »

I was so surprised when she got pregnant. It made me confused and like weirded out at the same time.