haha, thank you! =)
and the dog bowl part was so funny!
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Rosalie's Story

Post by Lioness Rampant »

and the blonde jokes! yes, I appreciated the, though I am blonde!
ColormeBSG
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

pixiealice wrote:You know, after Rosalie's story was finally told, I actually liked her. I hold nothing against her in BD on her actions, however Bella ticked me off by using the info she learned from Rosalie to work in her favor. Rosalie was finally getting a little of her hearts desire through Bella and I cannot fault her for that. I just wish she had come across a little more compassionate. I really don't think through the pregnancy she had one iota of concern for Bella. That made her character cold again. But I truly enjoyed her and Jacob after Jacob imprinted. I am not a Rosalie hater, but I ca't say I'm a fan either.

You couldn't have read my mind more clearly! I agree with you on everything!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I actually liked her after I read her story, like almost felt bad for her and then in BD when she had not one ounce of care for Bella it totally reversed everything I felt about her. (kind of like how what Edward said in NM before he left negated everything he ever said to Bella)
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

I guess Rosalie is the girl we all love to hate. Actually I don't really hate her, I just don't especially care for her. Her one redeeming quality is that she knows what her faults are (shallow and vain) and while she doesn't especially flaunt them, she is also willing to admit them. I think it's funny how she threatens Edward to "hunt you like a dog" if he tells why she's so disgruntled with Bella. At least she has a bit of shame.

She really did go over the top in Breaking Dawn, the way she was so totally consumed with the baby, and didn't give a rat's patootie about Bella. Jacob was hysterical the way he summed her up so completely. "Blondie's all about the babies"... "she'll shove the tube down Bella's throat herself if that's what it takes" - now that's a mental image that sticks. :lol: I'm just not sure why Edward never called her on it. Because she kept her true feelings to herself? I don't know.

I don't think Bella was out of line in taking advantage of Rosalie's alliance. She was desperate to keep her baby. Desperate means call for desperate measures.
I Want to Believe
Elsbyth
Settled in Forks

Post by Elsbyth »

I thought that Rosalie's story made her more relatable in that her narcissism is explained. Her experience was tragic and her love for Emmett redeems her in a way.

I think that her reaction to Bella's pregnancy is a bit selfish in that she finally accepts Bella for giving her (Rosalie) something that she can never have.

Her interactions with Jacob are quite funny. I like that they make her appear to have more depth than she is originally thought to have.

I really liked in MS that the families reactions and thoughts about her are explained more fully.
edsbestfriend
Settled in Forks

Post by edsbestfriend »

Rosalies story deffinately changed my views towards her I could understand why she disliked Bella so much i guess Bella never realised how much she was going to lose and Rosalie didn't have anyone like Edward to help her through it. That must make her very jealous of course but it doesn't excuse her behaviour in BD where she used Bella to get a baby ithout any concern for her safety. However in the end she became a nicer person and accepted a role as "aunty".
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

edward x lover wrote:I actually liked her after I read her story, like almost felt bad for her and then in BD when she had not one ounce of care for Bella it totally reversed everything I felt about her. (kind of like how what Edward said in NM before he left negated everything he ever said to Bella)
I am with you 100% on this one!
ColormeBSG
emmettofcourse
Settled in Forks

Post by emmettofcourse »

see - i disagree.
the story in eclipse made me think that she really is wuite shallow, because the real reason behind her not liking Bella, was that Edward liked Bella more than Rose. I thought that was really shallow.
I did, however, change my oppinion of her in BD. Even if she was just after the baby, she was the only reason Nessie ended up surviving.
If she hadent proctected bella, emmett would have sided with the others and they would have killed her :|
You also get to see Emmett and Rosalies love displayed a bit more. I thought that was nice.
Although i missed alice, she wasn tin it enough :(
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

I like Rosalie. I really understand her reasonings. I mean, if your family is running smoothly and suddenly this little blemish shows up and endangers everything they've worked to achieve, you wouldn't be all happy and cheery about it. Everybody gripes about how Rosalie wasn't all courteous to Bella before Eclipse, but would you be if you were in her position? Maybe it's because I can't stand Bella, but I enjoyed how Rosalie didn't care about her.