What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by Anarey »

My OCD is clean glass, I can't stand a mirror or anything made of glass with water stains, fingerprints or dirty. It has to be perfectly clear. I can spend hours cleaning the glass doors and windows of my apartment and I clean them everyday.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Anarey wrote:My OCD is clean glass, I can't stand a mirror or anything made of glass with water stains, fingerprints or dirty. It has to be perfectly clear. I can spend hours cleaning the glass doors and windows of my apartment and I clean them everyday.
Oh My Jazz, I am the same way!
except with me its my iPod, TV/computer or phone. not to mention mirror/glass!
ColormeBSG
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

i also have an OCD with doing certain thing sin a certain order. like grooming my horse..i ahve to go certain things first and last and tacking up...OMG! so weird! but if i dnt do it..i feel soo....out of place and lost and....weird! lol
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

I am completely obsessed with volume numbers on TV. They have to be even or multiples of 5. I don't know why but my mom is like that as well. If I can see what the volume number is, I have to change it to an even number of multiple in 5 otherwise I can't listen to it. It drives me crazy.
Grrrrr...
-- momo
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

MomoLivesInSpoons wrote:I am completely obsessed with volume numbers on TV. They have to be even or multiples of 5. I don't know why but my mom is like that as well. If I can see what the volume number is, I have to change it to an even number of multiple in 5 otherwise I can't listen to it. It drives me crazy.
haha, that IS weird!
ColormeBSG
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Oh, I pluck my eyebrows obsessively. They're not super thin or crazily shaped...they have a nice shape. But if random hairs grow in 'outside the lines,' then it drives me crazy if I can't get rid of them right away. Maybe that's vanity, not OCD. Lol. But either way, they have to be PERFECT.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Edwhard
Settled in Forks

Post by Edwhard »

When I work the microwave, the numbers MUST end in either 7 or 3. I told my friend about it, and she said she had the same problem just with different numbers :lol: Also, my writing, I can't simply answer yes or no, there's always an annoyingly long description. I have a set of coloured markers that came in a plastic box, and the colours always MUST be in the same order that they were originally, and the logo facing up. I also can't stand it if my glasses fall even a micro-millimetre down my nose, I'm constantly pushing them up even if they're as high as they can go. (contacts FTW)

And Sarah-Lynn, PWN originated from an accidental type-o from a gamer. It's meant to be OWN, but the p is right beside o on the keyboard. And to own someone simply means to be better than them. So if you've destroyed them in a game, you've "owned/pwned" them. The stupid type-o just stuck.
ElectroCute
Settled in Forks

Post by ElectroCute »

Like previously stated, my television volume has to be a multiple of five.
When applauding, I have to clap eleven times.
I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling. I'll proofread something a million times if necessary.
When I'm playing a hand-held game, such as something on my DS, the volume MUST be off.
I have a weird thing with numbers; I can remember almost any series of numbers that I see.
I make a lot of crafty things in my work (I'm a children's storyteller) and if whatever it is that I'm working on is not absolutely perfect, I toss it out and start over again.

That's it for now, but I'm certain there are many more things about which I am obessive-compulsive.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

StupidxLamb wrote:Oh, I pluck my eyebrows obsessively. They're not super thin or crazily shaped...they have a nice shape. But if random hairs grow in 'outside the lines,' then it drives me crazy if I can't get rid of them right away. Maybe that's vanity, not OCD. Lol. But either way, they have to be PERFECT.
OME. Me too! I hate, hate, hate when the hairs (the ones that shouldn't be there) are too short to be plucked, but you can still see them. Ugh. So annoying.

Also, I color-code the clothes in my drawers. I put my books (when in my bag) in size order and class order.
I alphabetize everything.
I organize everything (that is put away in a drawer). (Shockingly, my room is a terrible mess. I should clean it.)

More to come...
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
ceenindee
Settled in Forks

Post by ceenindee »

If the lights are on and it's bright enough outside to see with them off. When people ask me why, I tell them I want to save money and the environment. But really, it just makes me twitchy...*twitches*

Or if somebody's whose talking has to clear their throat and they DON'T.