EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Walks into office and looks around* huh something smells different*sniffs air*...so...fresh yay a new thread thanks BHG so much

ahm *clears throat* HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLAN LUTZ hope you had a great birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If Emmett hadnt been attacked by a bear what would his life be like?
I agree with Carrie i think he would have obviously not been turned into a Vampire but had a really good life and found a very good and trusting wife and had lots of kids i am guessing that he would have got a good job and stuff and made a lot of money to care for his family and just would have had a really good human life but i like Emmett Vampirey so lets keep it that way ay

Carrie-i agree we need to be on this thread more and not make it a dud again :D

Bri #2=that post made me luagh so hard i can see how you thought they were related and i had a blond moment like that before one time i thought i seen Kellan Lutz at my mall and i just about went crazy asking for his autograph until i realized it wasnt him and everyone was looking at me weird :oops: Why i thought he was at my mall i dont know but i got really excited :lol: oops!!!!! but i havent been to that mall sense :lol:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLAN!!!!!!!!! XD

Pandance(Bri): Don't worry about it. Seeing Kellan with a cig killed my attraction for him completely *awkward silence* Well, not completely but I still don't like it. A guy who smokes or drinks is a MAJOR turn off for me. Kellan is lucky he has looks.

Okay Logan's question:
If Emmett hadn't been attacked, what would his life had been like?
Everyone took the good answers. He most likely had met some girl, got married, and had kids. Or died as it was the great depression at that time. But other than that, everyone else is right.

Now that I got that out of my system, story time! *takes story hat off Emmett's head)
Okay, I had my dog at the "babysitter's" aka Doggy Day Camp in side of a petsmart, which happens to be where I work but I was off today. She has problems when she is left alone for too long and she ends up destroying things. So we(my little brother and me) went to go get her and we were just talking to my coworker and she brought up how old my brother was. Apparently she thinks we're twins. We just looked at each other and didn't say anything. So after she went to get my dog we decided we were gonna be twins, with me being older by five minutes. So that's what we told her. That we were twins, seperated by five minutes. Now I'm nearly twenty and I find it funny that five years apart in age turned into five minutes. Apparently my fifteen old brother looks twenty. I just found it interesting. *takes hat off and places back on head*

Oh, I know it's been awhile so I thought I'd show the new people what the Story Hat actually looks like. And the mentioned "twin" brother above is modeling it for us ->Story Hat. Mind you this picture was taken a good five years back so he looks different now.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Happy (late birthday) to Kellan again!

Story hat time, just a lil story for you.
Today in assembly, there were 2 girls from my year sitting behind me and my friend, and I noticed (with my super-sonic Kellan/Emmett hearing), that they were talking about Kellan. They were discussing him, and the subject of whether he was gay came up. One of them thought so, and the other didn't, I kind of had to join in to tell them that he wasn't. Here is the conversation:
G1: He is so gay, he wears hats all the time.
G2: No, He has a girlfriend.
Me: Yeah, he has a girlfriend.
My Friend: I'm a guy, I wear hats and I'm not gay.
G1: Doesn't prove anything, I bet you he'll come out in the next 10 years.
G2: Okay, 50p. But you might turn him gay.
G1: What?
And then we were making too much noise and the teacher came over to tell us to, quote: "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

*takes story hat off and places back on *swoon* Emmett's perfect head*

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Streaks through dog tired from a big weeks Ski Camp*
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD! :D
THANK YOU BHG!! :D

*Rushes out back door taking Emmett Mannequin with her*
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

OME NEw Thread!!!! *does new thread dance* (yes I have a dance for everything, get used to it) and I have been grounded so I couldn't even enjoy it :( Technically I still am... *guilty cringe*
Ted I copied and pasted from the last thread so..

Liz~ Why were you laughing from my interrupting post...?Lol, that remind sme of teh interrupting cow joke!! Have you heard it?! & is "that guy" the one from the dance? I see sparks!!Just dont pretened to be stupid for attention plz!!!
Just because I was talking toyou in my post and then you were posting. I love the cow jokes, my youth pastortells them all the time lol.
Yes "that guy" is the one from the dance :D hahaha

f Emmett hadn't been attacked, what would his life had been like?Fun, he would have found a cute girl and made lots of babies, and been a great dad, and drank a lot a 'shine and lived happily (not quite for) ever after...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Alright, no one is posting so I am going to make up a new question!!!

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?

I expect answers people! *shakes fist*
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*runs in very hyper from all the sugar-y cake yesterday for Kellans birthday*
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!New thread!!!!!!!*inhales deeply like James in Twilight* I smeeeeell it!!!!!Perfect! Thanks for getting it all set up BHG! Bunches of hugs! Now some of ya may have noticed (or maybe not :( ) that I was gone all yesterday, since of course it was KELLAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!So I have my bday story to tell *stares longingly at the story hat and more specifically the mannequin EDIT: that is no longer here because someone *coughELISEcough* ran off with it!* but I'll get some work done first, just to break in the new thread!! & I'm warning you right now, since I was gone yesterday that means I've got some catching up to do & I really dont like to leave any topic I missed untouched, so this may very well turn into a monster post! *in a creepy voice* You've been warned...

Renesmee_Bells~ On the last thread you asked about the rules and yep! Your assumptions were correct! In case you were wondering anymore, you're doing everything perfectly!

Maddie~ You are VERY lucky to get the dvd early! I'm going to be on a plane when the dvd's released so im hoping twilight will be the movie playing or something. I know its nearly impossible, but im still hoping!

raven~ glad ya had fun at your dance! it sounded really fun! & your mall story made me laugh!!Sounds like something i would do...

carrie~ I love that you can do sign language! thats awesome!! Good job at the competion too! Im just glad you can be on more, you're the one that gives us the promotions afterall!What would we do without you? & have fun at your party friday! Im so mad I cant make the one at my hot topic *fumes* stupid vacation!

best_beating_heart (im forgetting nicknames :oops: ), maddie & logan~ Congrats on the promos ladies (& guy)!!

heather~ We'll miss you :cry: but Im sure you'll have a great time! Or, are already having a great time since you've left already...

Jenni~ :o How did you forget kellan's birthday?! & lol, your story! My friends at school and i had a similar convo once, but it was specific to purple hats...anyway, im impressed you heard them talking about Kellan! Good job!

Bri (#1)~ Kellan was smoking a cigarette?!?Nooo!!Its not weird at all for you to feel that way, Im annoyed too! :x ugh, we dont have an annoyed smiley :roll:

Bri (#2)~ <-- :lol: *coughs* anyway, I liked your story! It kind of reminds me of the time i was randomly on classmates.com and i found a person whos lats name was lutz & freaked out! So what did i do? I made a fake account and emailed him, asking if he was related to kellan lutz from twilight...I think he was a little weirded out :?

Elise~ *covers eyes* Take the uniform!!!*throws EDCCS unifrom blindly at Elise* thats the second time you've been streaking through here in like, a couple weeks! :lol: hav eyou seen glamour reel moments movie "streak"?Its really good!

Liz~ Thanks for the explanation, I was having a slow day...dont mock!

If Emmett hadnt been attacked by a bear what would his life be like?
Well, he wouldn't be a vampire like everyone's said. He would have married and had a family with some nice girl, but I dont think he would ever feel 100% connected to her since its not Rose. That or kinda like what Jenni said, he would have become a vampire some other way and met Rose an deverything would have turned out basically the same!

f Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?
I know you expect answers Mez *flinches back from the shaking fist* but whats an "empath"? Im guessing a person that senses emotions? Maybe? I dont want to answer teh question wrong...& my vocab. is not very diverse!

Seeing as Elise ran off with the mannequin, she seems to have taken the story hat with her... So I cant tell my Kellans bday story! & its my bedtime but you dont know that. *walks over to where the Emmett mannequin used to be* Or maybe the hat fell off while she was running away *starts searching the floor for the hat* Hhhmmmm....*keeps searching*

On the bright side, I kept this slightly short-ish!Yeah!But just wait 'til we get the story hat back!I've got to go get ready for bed though, so nighty-night crew! *blows kisses and starts getting ready for bed*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hey guys!

Unfortunatly, I don't have my EDC notebook with me right now, so I will be counting posts tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you all know that.

Wanna know why Carrie is in such a great mood right now? *points to siggy with a very proud look* I just made a new siggy! I am in love with it. I haven't had one without Kellan in SUCH a long time, so its definitely different, but I like the change. And I TOTALLY combined 3 different pictures, which involved lots of blending and color changing, and I'm so excited that I actually pulled it off!! Ah. It feels so good. I'm very excited. :)

Ted~haha. Thanks. I love knowing ASL. Its so much fun. And it was so cool to be in an environment with deaf and hard of hearing people because I want to be an ASL teacher when I get older, so it was a really good experience for me. I loved it.
I, too, am very happy to be on here more often. If the thread can pick up a bit more, maybe i'll be giving promotions more often. ;)
Oh, and I'm sorry you won't be able to get it the day of! I would die. I'm so dang excited (even though I will feel TOTALLY out of place at Hot Topic. I'm a blonde who loves flip flops and the color pink. I really don't know how thats going to work out.). :D

I am going to say this to the entire group: I LOVE all the stories! I'd comment about all of them, but that would take quite a bit of time. :lol:

Question...

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?
Oh my. He would have WAY too much fun with that trait. He'd probably go after Edward and Bella mostly, and second place would be all the humans. Oh my. Can you just see Emmett making Jessica fall so madly in love with Edward that she pretty much jumps him?! :lol: Oh my. I have lots of visions running through my head right now of all the funny things he would do. :lol:

Okey day! Time for me to say goodbye for the night! LETS GET THIS EDC WRECK HALL ROLLING! Oh, and by the way, I get Emmett tonight. Will post pictures tomorrow! :lol: *runs out of room before anyone can stop her*
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Girls & Guy!

I'm Shannon the New Trainee Supervisor. It's my job to help all the new members settle in and get use to how things run here in the EDC but I see that everyone has fit in well.

While I haven't posted in a long time, I do lurk and I just want to point out one thing that I've noticed. In the past thread (I hope we don't repeat it here in the new shiny thread) that all talk about Emmett is at a bare minimum. Everyone answeres the questions but there isn't too much behind the answers. It's like everyone is just answering them so there post is relevent and they can talk about other things. If that comes off rude or harsh, I'm sorry but that's my opinion. I hope that it will change with this new thread.

Elise - way to go chica! Loved the streaking through the wreck hall. Way to represent the OC! Luv You Hon! YOU ROCK!!!

So while all of you were celebrating Kellan's birthday, Emmett and I had our own birthday demolition celebration.
Happy Birthday Kellan! Love Emmett and Shannon! :D

So I hope everyone enjoys the EDC but remember what we are all about here. We want to have insightful conversations but at the same time enjoy ourselves.

TOODLES!

P.S. Even though I may not be post, I'm lurking and I don't want to have to bring out the RULER OF DOOM! I bet you all forgot about it but ask Mez, Cam, Elise, Sierra or some of the other oldies about it! :lol:
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey girls.. happy really late birthday Kellan haha
Ummm i think that emmett would have ued it to make everything around him calmer. but then he wouldnt.. scratch theat.. he would make everything funner and more exciting more emmett like

what if emmett... didin't like rose?
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake