Why did you choose your avatar?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Aww. Thanks Sarah ^!

I chose mine because I am in love with Alex Gaskarth & there are just too many good icons for Alex. Plus, Im really excited he is doing the red carpet interviews for the VMA's!!!!!!!!
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Because who can hate Belle?
Plus, I am the biggest bookworm that I know :D
which is why I like the Lex- people can relate to me!
ColormeBSG
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:Aww. Thanks Sarah ^!

I chose mine because I am in love with Alex Gaskarth & there are just too many good icons for Alex. Plus, Im really excited he is doing the red carpet interviews for the VMA's!!!!!!!!
im just wondering, were you actually able to see him on TV?
cause i DVR-ed it and somehow it got deleted (?)
so i didn't get to see it.
i know the vids are on buzznet; but im just too lazii (:
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Because I lurve Sonic! He was one of my old strange crushes! Can't resist the blue fur-green eyes combination!

In all honesty, it's only temporary till my wavering laptop arrives and I can make my own. It's the plainest and least exciting avatar ever. I might switch to another character.

*EDIT* Yep, I changed. Amy's avatar is far more enthusiastic then Sonic's. Amy's one of my all time favorite female characters and she simply does not get enough fan-respect. Go pink!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

i always love avatars that give me a good laugh and this one certainly did. and for some people it's actually true. any avatar that makes me smile or laugh is worth being in my album
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

I just changed mine again, but I think one fact always remains that my avies/banners must always include the ever wonderful & amazing Robert Pattinson. I love him so much that I could practically die here, and his crooked smile will be the cause of my death.

Oh! And because I'm in love with that scene, duh.
"Well, I could always make you," -- Edward.
*squeals

How could you not die, really?
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

I am sleeping beauty (emphisis on the sleeping). At least, that's my nickname with my friends (we all have princess names). It's also one of the best classic disney movies. And honestly, who doesn't love sleeping beauty?!
Grrrrr...
-- momo
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I changed my avie... I made this one.
So here's the story.
I have a hopeless addiciton to Poptarts (or I used to). The past few years, though, I've hardly eaten them at all. Lately, I've had a craving, so I asked my dad to buy some for the house. So I open the box and pull out a package; I go to tear it open when I see that *points to avie*. I would have cracked up, but my dad would have thought I was nuts, so I held it in.
Later that day, I took a bunch of pictures of the wrapper (my scanner doesn't work). I fixed it up and added "Bella" with an arrow. I thought it was really funny because of Bella and Emmett and the whole arm wrestling thing.
It's silly, which is so me. It's a little difficult to see which makes me sad, but I thought it was cute.
Okay, so I sound a little dumb. Oh well.

Gotta love the Poptarts.
You can find Twilight everywhere.

♥Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Because my current obsession is the HBO mini-series Generation Kill. The character in my avatar is Ray Person, and I absolutely love him. He's funny, obnoxious, snarky and yet somehow sweet and adorable, and I just HAD to use the icon as soon as I saw it. :D That was one of my favorite expressions of his.

-Sigh- I miss the show so much.

EDIT: Also, it'll have to do until I find a good Kellan Lutz avatar. -Coughchoke-
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

samajama wrote:I changed my avie... I made this one.
So here's the story.
I have a hopeless addiciton to Poptarts (or I used to). The past few years, though, I've hardly eaten them at all. Lately, I've had a craving, so I asked my dad to buy some for the house. So I open the box and pull out a package; I go to tear it open when I see that *points to avie*. I would have cracked up, but my dad would have thought I was nuts, so I held it in.
Later that day, I took a bunch of pictures of the wrapper (my scanner doesn't work). I fixed it up and added "Bella" with an arrow. I thought it was really funny because of Bella and Emmett and the whole arm wrestling thing.
It's silly, which is so me. It's a little difficult to see which makes me sad, but I thought it was cute.
Okay, so I sound a little dumb. Oh well.

Gotta love the Poptarts.
You can find Twilight everywhere.

♥Sam
That's awesome! I love poptarts! But, it seems the only packages mine come in are the ones with the dinosaur and the one with all the hats. How dissapointing. Anyhow, your's is really cool and I'm totally jealous. :D
Grrrrr...
-- momo