Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

chowzinha
Learning to Love Green

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by chowzinha »

I'd wanted to say Rose and Emmett, but I ended up choosing Alice and Jasper anyway...
I so love R&E and think that they are perfect for each other.
Bu the reason why I chose A&J is because SM described their relationship with more detail, even from Bella and Edward's POV.
If SM would have done the same with R&E, I'm sure I would have chosen them!
Isabella Fae Graycin
Settled in Forks

Post by Isabella Fae Graycin »

its between Carlisle/Esme, Alice/Jasper, and Sam/Emily for me.. I like Emmett/Rosalie but their relationship isn't really shown as much in the books. not that I can recall any way. I never even noticed Kate/Garrett. tats the one relationship I can't remember. Sam and Emily are a beautiful couple. I love how Emily stays with Sam despite the fact that he deformed her. most people would be resentful of that. but she still loves him. Carlisle and Esme aren't really that delved into either, but I love how they really are like the parents, even though Edward was changed before Esme, she is still like a mother to him and Carlisle just fits the fatherl figure type. both of them are so passionate that they fit together perfectly. I think I havew to go with Alice/Jasper though. for one, Alice is my favourite minor female character and Jasper is my favourite minor male character. and the way Alice always knew that she and Jasper would be together even before she saw him in person is cool. and, like some one else said, they can feel each others feelings for each other in a different way than the other couples. Jasper has his empathy, and Alice has her visions to see the special things he will do for her, although that would kind of ruin the surprise and therefore some of the fun I would think. but it really is a toss up for any of them, though. its just too close for me to call.
Amy
Settled in Forks

Post by Amy »

I love Alice and Jasper. They seem to just feel each others presence and know what the other is feeling and thinking. Their special talents really complement each other seeming to make them a whole.

Next in line would be Kate and Garrett. When he stopped her from attacking the Vulturi and took some of the most powerful shocks she could produce all the while never letting go of her, I just fell in love for them.
CarissaCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by CarissaCullen »

Alice and Jasper for sure. They're so perfect for each other, and they just have this.. idk.. something about them that I just love. Maybe its the fact that Alice is a person that I would love to have as a sister or friend, and I love that jasper sticks to the veg. lifestyle even though its harder for him than it is for the others.
"Between the pain and nothing, I chose nothing"
english rose
Wandering Through Town

Post by english rose »

i love jasper and alice too, i loved that bit where the wolves have alice and bella in the corner and jasper comes over and you know that if jacob doesnt move his arm blocking them in jasper will rip it off, i love how protective he is! i kind of like emmett and roselie too tho even tho its a bit shallower there so well suited. i like it on the new moon outtakes on sm website where we see rose find out what shes done in telling edward that bellas dead and she immediatly needs emmett by her side, aww .
"now you know, no one's ever loved anyone as much as i love you"
"i know of just one exception"
"liar"
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever

team edward all the way!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Jasper and Alice all the way.
Another reason why I think everyone loves them is because they're mentioned more in the book, have bigger parts and they're nicer :D
I would pick Emmett and Rosalie.. But I don't like Rose :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I choose Alice and Jasper.
Alice is my favourite character and I like Alice and Jasper most because they are so close!

First I wanted to say Carlisle and Esme, because I am starting to love them too. Esme is really lovely and sweet, like Alice is. I realized after reading Midnight Sun, when Esme joys Edward was about to fall in love with Bella.
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
that~stupid~lamb
Wandering Through Town
Location: Isme Esme with the feathers & the broken headboard & some eggs

Post by that~stupid~lamb »

Alice & Jasper have had my heart since Bella pointed out that they weren't like the other couples in the airport... they weren't hugging or kissing, just staring @ eachother & you could still tell that they were just as deeply in love as anyone else....

Then Jake & Nes came along & i was really mad & angery @ first... my exact words were along the words of " Go Rose!!! KICK HIS BUTT!!! Edward... do something!!! IDC if you can read his dang mind & understand where he is coming from kick him out!!!" then i got to the part were Nes was showing bella her thoughts & they were "... a little smug..." bcuz that was HER jacob & she was totally understanding of the whole 'what i want jake does' concept.... Right then and there Jake & Nes became # 4 in my fav couples [# 3 in non- B/E couples]...

Then Carmen & Eleazar came into the whole thing & got my hole fav couple thing mixed up!!!![they are now # 1 of my non-b/e couples] They both seem to be soo awsome & for some reason i could just imagine Carmen being all like "You're in love Edward" & trying to explain why it is that he doesn't WANT to kill bella in MS [sadly haven't got to read the draft yet :( ]
My face went hot. Ian was silent.
"Jealous, O'Shea?"
"Actually... I am. Suprisingly so." Ian's voice was strained.

Team Ian O'Shea- the sweet guy :)
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

Heck yeah it's Alice and Jasper. I mean, come on, if your man could calm you just by saying "Hi" you'd be all over that too. Plus Alice is a fashionista and is super cute and funny.

Bad thing is Jasper does have that gift. So in a way, you could never really be mad at him I suppose. Hmmm. I mean, let's say Jaz forgets to pay the electric bill or something and you start in on him. You might end up in a sleep coma for days.
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Jazz and Alice and Kate and Garrett are a tie. I mean, Jazz and Alice just GET each other. You know what I mean? They were obviously meant for each other because Alice wouldn't have envisioned him if he wasn't the one. I think Garrett was just really sweet with Kate and his speech to Aro kicked butt! Also Rose and Emmett and Esme and Carlisle are amazing. Just not a big fan of Sam and Emily because, come on, THEY'RE WOLVES!!! vamps all the way!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl