Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

EMMETT!! He is honestly the big-bother-i-never-had-but-now-want!!
He sounds like the most loving, funny person anyone could ever want as a brother
His humour has me in stitches all the time!!

and I WANT A HUG FROM EMMETT!! :cry: He would be the best person to hug in history!!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Its obvious from the very beginning that Emmett was the comic relief and family protector. Its no wonder he's Edward's favorite brother. Even after only being around him a few times, Bella liked him. Its only later you find out what a big teddybear he is, though I won't want to piss him off. He's not afraid to do his part to help his family even if it is doing research. I can't image Emmett having a fun time doing this, he probably wishes he was keeping watch with Jacob. I won't be surprise if Jasper didn't have to pull him in a few times.

He has a heart of gold which is why I don't understand why he's married to a such cold and unrelenting Roselie. I'm hoping that Midnight Sun will have more of his back story so I can understand him better.
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

Emmett's presence in Breaking Dawn is such a relief. He adds so much humor to the pretty dark book. I really wish that we could have gotten to know him a bit more in depth. I would have liked to see him more often in the first three novels.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i love emmett! i decided that if edward wasn't there, i would totally take emmett. hes so funny, but he protects his family and can be serious. ah. hes just great.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Just today, I finally realized I like Emmett. I like him because he is "what you see is what you get" he hides nothing and he is a big teddy bear.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
team_twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by team_twilight »

EMMETT! i love emmett! he truley is the big brother and the protector of the cullens. PLUS he makes me laugh so much, he is so hilarious the way he comes up with all these jokes! i love the jokes around charlie in breaking dawn, truley is emmett through and through!
i like how he always laughs at bella because of her clumsy-self, one of my fav quotes of the series is the one in my signature. I LOVE TWILIGHT! WOOP! xx
Fall Down Again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett, I Punched A
Werewolf In The Face."
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MajorKlutz »

Emmett Cullen is the big brother that everyone has always wanted and the one that everyone deserves. I was also a little annoyed with him throughout Breaking Dawn but that is his character so it was a little understandable. Emmett is there to crack jokes and/or beat somebody up(to defend his family of course:D). I wish that I could get wrapped up in one of those life threatening bear hugs by Emmett!!! :)
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I love Emmett-he cracks me up. I love his sense of humor and his cockyness. It actually humanizes him in a way. I love emmy! lol <<<Makes him sound like a girl. :lol:

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

I liked Emmett but after reading MS, I really like him. He has such an understanding heart even if he doesn't understand the situation. Edward couldn't have a better big brother. Still can't understand what he sees in Roselie though.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

spookybell wrote:Just today, I finally realized I like Emmett. I like him because he is "what you see is what you get" he hides nothing and he is a big teddy bear.
I agree. I mean, we don't see emmett that often throughout the books, so I don't feel like I know him as well as I know some of the other characters, but I do like him. He's adorable. I would say he's the big brother I always wanted, but that's not true. I have two big brothers, and I love them. Much more than Emmett. :P
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3