Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una
The Fox and the Hound. :[ When the lady leaves Todd in the forest... I always cry. Every time.
List, Gnat ♥
- Gone Fishing with Harry
- Posts: 4875
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm
- Location: Australia, looking for my Joker! <3
BellsEdwardalways wrote:midnigh_sun: I cried at that part of Click too. It really is sad.
Okay so movies that have made or make me cry:
A Walk to Remember
Life is Beautiful (good movie but definite sad parts)
Well, I think that's all I can think of at the moment. I am sure there are others but I am just not recalling them at the moment. I am actually trying to think of a movie that has made me bawl as much as the book New Moon and I am coming up short. Oh well.
YAY! I'm not the only one!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCDTeam Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
- Eating Spaghetti with Billy
- Posts: 3381
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 pm
- Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.
Edward Cullen Fan wrote:
Finding Neverland. It made me cry so much when she died. And when he took her to Neverland, and the very end where he's sitting with Peter on the bench. It was just a beautiful movie in general. I think that is one of Johnny Depp's best movies. And believe me, I've seen a LOT of his movies. Haha.
I am sooo glad that I wasn't the only one. That was a great movie, I haven't seen it in years! I also agree that it's one of Johnny Depp's best movies. I am not a huge Johnny Depp fan (please don't hurt me!) and I think he was absolutely fantastic in it
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:35 pm
anndd.. pochahontis 1 and 2.. and The Lion King..
stupid old cartoon disney movies gets me every time
^ by ForJazz"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
- Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
- Posts: 2723
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am
- Location: New Zealand
Well. This is the first movie that ever made me cry in 10 years! So I obviously remember it!
It's called "Whale Rider"
And then I find The Notebook sad, but I haven't cried.
I've cried watching "King Kong"
"The Lion King"
- I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
- Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast
Marley and Me. I can't think of a movie that made me cry as hard as that movie. Its so sad, and it reminds me of my dogs.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
- Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
- Posts: 2046
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm
- Location: In a house with Emmett... Oops. House gone. :)
urcoolcarrie wrote:Marley and Me. I can't think of a movie that made me cry as hard as that movie. Its so sad, and it reminds me of my dogs.
I watched that last night and i cried sooo hard that is probably they saddest movie ever
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
- Wrestling With Emmett
- Posts: 2563
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:52 pm
- Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester
when i was little i cried watching the lion king
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
- Being Tortured by Jane
- Posts: 11483
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm
- Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE
BellsEdwardalways wrote:Life is Beautiful (good movie but definite sad parts)
I completely agree with this statement. A must-see, but it's really, really sad at the end. I mean, it's about the Holocaust, how could it be anything but sad?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests