Completely Dazzled!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Stands in front of Mannequin to stop anyone from touching it*
SHANNONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :o :shock:
My Most Favourite Crazy Crew Leader!! *Mounts at full speed*
Oh how I have missed you!

But! :o The RULER OF DOOM! :o
Do NOT make Shan pull that out! It is even more deadly than BHG's dreaded 2x4s! Because we managed to find those, hide them and then detroy them..And The Ruler is still going strong!
Haha..Shannons Ruler going Strong.. :lol: I'm funny! :? Hmm only me and maybe Shannon if she thinks about that will even find it remotely funny..

But guys, seriously! Unless your name is Elise, be good, talk ALL about Emmett and be good little chickies and boy! Kapeesh?
*Makes sure every little head is nodding*

Ok, I'm outty! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ted- WOAH. :lol: Really? But then again I would've done that but if I didn't I probably would've been itching to ask. I guess everyone with the last name Lutz will be questioned. :lol: :lol: How should we start off Operation DA?

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good? I think Emmett would use it for both abusing and for good. Because he's a kind caring person, and he's a bad boy. ;) Which is what I love about him. He's an emotional chameleon. :lol:
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

It's finally warm here!!!I'm going to wear shorts tomorrow & not freeze :D I love winter, but I'm glad it's gone! I'm ready to embarce the sun and heat! *whips out a bottle of sun screen* Now I'm all prepared...

Carrie~ I LOVE the new siggy! Though I miss Kellan :( , Taylor Swift is AMAZING! & there are enough other kellan siggys to keep me busy ;) You did a really good job with it, I would have never guessed those were different pics! & the little saying is very catchy too! The people at Hot Topic will love you no matter what. I'm also a blonde flip-flop lover, but they like me anyways! Or it might be just because I buy so much Twilight stuff that I increase their profits a TON! No matter the reason, you will have a great time! I mean, it's the Twilight DVD! With Kellan! & other Twilighters will be there too!

Shannon~ Nice demo! I was wondering where Emmett was, but I guess I have my answer now...*raises right arm and recites* I promise to do my best to stay on topic and write good, well thought out posts from now on! Please don't unleash the ruler of doom! *cowers*

Bri #2~ Anyone with the lats name Lutz is definetly in danger of me freaking out on them now! I say everyone that isn't directly related to kellan (or Kellan himself) but has the last name Lutz just changes that last name for us & that way they can save themselves from a lot of screaming, stalking, fangirls! I guess we should find AnnaLynne for ODA first, but I dont know if we can carry all of this out on this thread without having to face Shannons ruler :? We may have to relocate.

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?
I still don't know what an empath is...Oh, wait!Dictionary.com!!Aw man, it has no results...I'll just answer this the best I can with only my assumption then. I think Emmett would use it to make everything more fun, like what Logan said! He'd excite everyone and totally save himself from boredom with it. He would abuse it occasionally (or more than occasionally) too. Mess with poeples heads and see what kind of havoc could be wreaked! if that's a word...but anyway, that kind of stuff! He IS loving, but he's more of a prankster. He wouldn't do anytging horrible though, just something funny! He knows where to draw the line as I've said before.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys!

Ted, I only forgot for a bit, I knew really! Specific to purple hats .. interesting. :lol:
Yeah, I was tuned in to that frequency. I couldn't help hearing, plus I'm nosy sometimes.

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?
I think he'd have a lot of fun with it at first, but he would also use it like Jasper, for good. I think he'd use it more in fights, to make the opponent more or less angry, and do what he wanted. He could also make grizzlies mroe angry, (if it works with animals), and have a better fight. I think he'd find some things hard, knowing what everyone felt all the time, and dealing with it, but overall he'd enjoy it.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

HI ELIS- :shock: ... Errr. -Throws clothes at Elise and goes to hide- xP

Completely agreed, Mez. I know it sounds lame, but I'm "straightedge", as they put it. (No drinking, no smoking, etc.)
And while it doesn't totally bother me when other people do it, like I said, I was still a little annoyed by it. :lol: He just looks so... Strange with a cigarette in hand.

And yeah, we do need an annoyed smile! One that looks like it isn't going to kill you, but it isn't pleased. xD
... :ugeek: ?

While I haven't posted in a long time, I do lurk and I just want to point out one thing that I've noticed. In the past thread (I hope we don't repeat it here in the new shiny thread) that all talk about Emmett is at a bare minimum. Everyone answeres the questions but there isn't too much behind the answers. It's like everyone is just answering them so there post is relevent and they can talk about other things. If that comes off rude or harsh, I'm sorry but that's my opinion. I hope that it will change with this new thread.
Hi Shannon ^^
Yeah, I can see what you mean. I've probably done this myself quite a few times, actually. :? Guilllty. That's one of the reasons I don't post quite as often, because I KNOW, with how crazy this crew is, I'll end up going off topic. :roll:
I think it's mostly because we tend to run out of things to say, since questions become harder to come up with, and some of them, we've already answered in the past. Eventually, off-topic conversations end up distracting us with ADD. -Raises hand- :lol: But thanks for mentioning that, I suppose it's important. :3 Which reminds me. . .

I do think Emmett would have an awful lot of fun with that, and he would probably abuse it quite a bit, unlike Jasper. :lol: Especially when he was trying to embarrass somebody, or, like Jenni said, making bears more angry. xP But at the same time, I think he would know what was a good time to use it, and when to just back off. I also think that he would use it for a lot of good, like if the family were to get in trouble, or somebody was upset, he'd probably try right away to cheer them up using the ability, even if it's not quite the same.

I agree, being able to feel everyone's emotions would probably bother him quite a bit. I imagine he'd try to hunt alone more often. :lol: Especially if it was around the time Edward just started to fall for Bella. The confusion would probably torture poor Emmett. xD
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Hello EDC-ers! Shannon, I agree :roll:.. But Im guilty as charged! Im trying, I promise :)

Now, for a well thought out question!

I think Emmett would not enjoy it.. just him having to experience all of everyones feelings would bother him. He doesnt like to be effected by somebody elses bad mood, so if he had to feel it, it wouldn't be something he enjoyed. But, I can see him liking to play around with peoples emotions.. make them feel very happy.. or excited.. or sad.. or mad. Lol, you get what Im saying. To use it for good, he would know when to calm someone down and when to help them through a problem or something. But, I think a reprecussion would be if he got really angry, he might send off some of his anger to the people around him!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

ELISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*struggles to break free from the tackle hug from Elise*
*tackles Elise trying to wrestle Emmett manaquin from her*

Bri - No worries about the off topic stuff. I know we all do it from time to time but I just wanted to put out a friendly reminder to everyone about it. And I have been known to stray off topic myself but that's just me being crazy.

I does seem that we are running out of new topics to talk about or the same ones keep cropping up but in different wording. So I understand the short posts on those. I just had to bring up the RULER OF DOOM because it has seemed to gather alot of dust and seems a little smaller then ususal. :lol:

I think that Emmett would use it to basically calm everyone down in a tense situation and also I think that he would try to make people just break out in hysterical laughter. He would most definitely try to keep the mood light, warm and friendly.

I don't think he would abuse it but then he would definitely use it for everyone's benefit so they wouldn't feel any anger, hostility or hate towards each other. Seeing that he is so light hearted, I think he would like for everyone to feel those same emotions.

*runs off to find Elise, Cam, Sierra, Mez and some of the other crazies, to plot on how to create havoc* MUHAHA! :twisted:

TOODLES!!!!

Oopsies, I forgot to post this. Here is another picture of my Kellan birthday celebration with Emmett.
Another Celebration Picture with Emmett
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

I was in class *sighs* and I was sort of drifting off and I finally heard the name McCarty and I'm like McCarty! that's Emmett's name before he became a Cullen and I listen some more and the guy we're studying came from a big Irish-American family WEIRD so then my friend interupted my thoughts and was like Maddie! and I'm like what? and then after class she told me I kept saying Emmett!:oops::oops::oops: anyway...

Carrie~Love the siggy! I love Taylor Swift sooo... yeah I've been looking for a new one cause mine is so *pauses to think* small.

Bri 2#~ don't worry about that as you can see from my story I do it all the time and I know that it is so embarassing.

O.K. this is really embarassing but as you can see I post a lot and you might not notice that I read a lot and am on the Lex a lot and I keep reading here and I hear about the Ruler Of Doom what is it??? :oops:

Ted~ I know I'm so ready for some sun too I've had my fill of skiing and skating and am ready for swimming and sunbathing (if you count that as physical activity like I do)

QUESTION TIME! *takes a deep breath I can still sort of smell the new new thread smell!!!
If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you think he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abused it and how would he have used it for good?
I think Emmett would have so much fun and it would also be fun to read I think he would abuse a bit more than Jasper would and he would make Edward fall in love with Rose and Bella fall in love with Carlisle or something. I think he would also (piggybacking off of Jenni) make bears fall in love with him :lol:. For good he would use it when one family member was sad make them cheerful and the same way Jazz does. And also put more humor into their lives

Yay my first long post!! :mrgreen:
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hello fellow EDC staff *looks at fellows crazies plotting havoc* good for them yay Shannon your back :D

well i think that he would have people have feeling like him and that he would want them to feel calm and nice though i dont think he would have abused his powers he would also have a little fun some times like some people said (Jenni) he would use it on the animals like bears and stuff that he hunts and eh would also make Edward feel weird dureing a bet and stuff so he wins more and i think that he would use it during stress moments or if somebody is feeling down. Though i agree he would probably think of it as a curse too becouse he would have to feel everybodys bad feelings too :cry:

I think that was thought out enough :?

Shannon-i spose i have had a big part in the not staying on topic sorry about that!!!!!

Ted=-i so agree i am ready for Summer too *whips out flip=flops* oh yah now im ready :D

Pandancer-sorry i have totally forgotten your name :oops: I agree with the smoking and drinking obviously i never have drank beer or smoked i am only 12 after all but my Dad use to drink before he got married and met my mom and he told me to not judge Kellan Lutz too much couse it is really hard to quite it. :D

Carrie- love the new siggy it is soooooooo awesome :D

Ok even though i have talked about Emmett in this post i feel showing Emmett a little love :D 8-)

Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yello everyone!

Ok, I am announcing this to as many people as possible because it is an absolute miracle in my eyes. There is sun. Outside. In Utah. And its over 60 degrees. YIPPEE!!!!!!!! I am SO excited!!! Gosh. It felt like weather where I could get in my swim suit and go swimming! (yes, in Utah, we do that. Even when its this weather. If it gets to the point where we can wear short sleaves, its summer. :)) Ah. I actually fell asleep while reading BD on a blanket outside. It felt just perfect. I wish it could stay this way forever.

Guys, I'm very proud. Almost an entire page in one day. We are making this work AND we are talking about Emmett more!! This is so great!

Speaking of Emmett, look at what we did yesterday!
Number 1
Number 2
And number 3
:D

topazeyes2 (did I miss your nickname?...), the Ruler of Doom is pretty much Shannon's weapon. If we get out of line, she might just attack us with it. This is never a good thing. Even I, as part of the management, fear the Ruler. You do NOT want to "get the ruler." :shock:

You know what? I'm feeling very much more at home right now. We are talking about he ruler, Emmett has been the topic of the majority of my post, and people are posting more. We might be getting back to normal, people! How exciting!

In celebration, I actually went out of my way to go get my promotion notebook, and boy am I glad I did! I have two promos to announce!

Ted, you are now a Dump Truck Trainee!
Syd, you are now a Crane Operator!

Congrats to the both of you! :D

Ok, well, the question has been answered my myself already, so I think I am going to have to sign off now. I say my post was Emmett-y enough to keep from getting the Ruler. *looks at cupboard where it's stashed and flinches*
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin