Movie Merchandising

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby TeamEdward1918 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

:D :lol:

Extra stuff, especially with the collector's set. Plus, with Target and Borders, it's different packaging :oops: Hot Topic because I love film cells, so to me it's all worth it

EDIT YAY I got the director's notebook in the mail today :D LOVE it. Love all the little facts about the movie...

Bella's home in "Arizona" was actually shot in Valencia, CA, they added the cacti ;)
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
Image
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
User avatar
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby who_needs_fangs? » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 pm

What are you going to do with three copies of the DVD?
Image
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
User avatar
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9459
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Somewhere or other.

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby TeamEdward1918 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 pm

rofl, love how I'm scaring everyone :lol:

I want all the extras! haha. There's different stuff on them, like "Edward's piano concert" and "Bella's lullaby remix video" that are only on the Target version, and the interviews on Borders' edition....

Admittedly, I have problems when it comes to Twilight, it's my obsession, lol

As for the (extra) actual movie discs....I guess they'll stay put in their cases, lol
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
Image
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
User avatar
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby shortstuff » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 pm

anyone know what version is going to be sold in canada? we dont have borders, hot topic or target here. just blockbuster and wal-mart...
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 am
Location: Canada

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby Bellsuz » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:51 pm

TeamEdward1918 , I loved how you said...it's different packaging :oops: ( :lol: :lol: funny!!!)

Too Funny! We'll it'll certainly be good to hear which one you think is the best. ;) I for one want to know about Edward's piano concert. Speaking of the DVD's being delivered, I got a lovely email from Borders today telling me (my sister got one too) that since we ordered our DVD late, when they were already sold out we would get ours one to two weeks after it was released. (Not new information of course, I guess they felt the need to rub the salt into my wound a little further :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ).
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
User avatar
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby TeamEdward1918 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Bellsuz wrote:TeamEdward1918 , I loved how you said...it's different packaging :oops: ( :lol: :lol: funny!!!)


I do what I can, lol

Bellsuz wrote:Too Funny! We'll it'll certainly be good to hear which one you think is the best. ;) I for one want to know about Edward's piano concert. Speaking of the DVD's being delivered, I got a lovely email from Borders today telling me (my sister got one too) that since we ordered our DVD late, when they were already sold out we would get ours one to two weeks after it was released. (Not new information of course, I guess they felt the need to rub the salt into my wound a little further :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ).


I'll definitely post on which one(s) are my favorite(s) lol. I'm really excited for the "Edward piano concert" because on the HMV 3-disc exclusive shortstuff, I believe that's a store in Canada...so maybe you could try there....anyway, on the HMV edition, everything is the same as Target's, including the same, different, cover. The only difference is that instead of the piano concert title, it says "Robert Pattinson Piano Montage" sooo...long story short, lol, I think it's a video of HIM *sigh* just playing the piano, as Edward of course yay!

Here's the link to see what's on the HMV http://twilightersanonymous.com/hmv-twi ... -cell.html

People online are saying that HMV and Target are connected somehow, in other words, if one has an exclusive, the other probably will too. Yeah, I've done a lot of research on all of these, haha

EDIT, I'm sorry you have to wait! :( I preordered before that cut-off date (late jan) and it still hasn't even shipped. Makes me wonder if I'm gonna wait a week too...
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
Image
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
User avatar
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby twilightbelle<3 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I got the one from Amazon. I think I might raise money to get the Borders one though. I freaaaaaked out though, because you can just go to the Borders party! So we get to go, I thought you had to do something special to get in, but you can just go. :D So im goinggg, yayy!!!!!!!
Image
ImageImage
E<3B
User avatar
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am
Location: LONDON. :D

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby shortstuff » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 pm

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
Bellsuz wrote:TeamEdward1918 , I loved how you said...it's different packaging :oops: ( :lol: :lol: funny!!!)


I do what I can, lol

Bellsuz wrote:Too Funny! We'll it'll certainly be good to hear which one you think is the best. ;) I for one want to know about Edward's piano concert. Speaking of the DVD's being delivered, I got a lovely email from Borders today telling me (my sister got one too) that since we ordered our DVD late, when they were already sold out we would get ours one to two weeks after it was released. (Not new information of course, I guess they felt the need to rub the salt into my wound a little further :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ).


I'll definitely post on which one(s) are my favorite(s) lol. I'm really excited for the "Edward piano concert" because on the HMV 3-disc exclusive shortstuff, I believe that's a store in Canada...so maybe you could try there....anyway, on the HMV edition, everything is the same as Target's, including the same, different, cover. The only difference is that instead of the piano concert title, it says "Robert Pattinson Piano Montage" sooo...long story short, lol, I think it's a video of HIM *sigh* just playing the piano, as Edward of course yay!

Here's the link to see what's on the HMV http://twilightersanonymous.com/hmv-twi ... -cell.html

People online are saying that HMV and Target are connected somehow, in other words, if one has an exclusive, the other probably will too. Yeah, I've done a lot of research on all of these, haha

EDIT, I'm sorry you have to wait! :( I preordered before that cut-off date (late jan) and it still hasn't even shipped. Makes me wonder if I'm gonna wait a week too...


oh awesome! i didnt even think to try HMV.. i figured it would all be the same everywhere since i havent heard anything about a 3 disc exclusive here in Canada.. but i'll definitely go to HMV now, thanks!
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 am
Location: Canada

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby TeamEdward1918 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:01 am

You're welcome! :D Have fun on release day! I'm sooo excited, lol
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
Image
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
User avatar
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Movie Merchandising

Postby Jadey » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:06 am

Just giving all the New Zealanders a heads up - we'll be getting the 2 disc DVD. - It will be out 22nd April (boo)

:P
Image
^ by ForJazz
Image
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
User avatar
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am
Location: New Zealand

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests