Movie Merchandising

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

:D :lol:

Extra stuff, especially with the collector's set. Plus, with Target and Borders, it's different packaging :oops: Hot Topic because I love film cells, so to me it's all worth it

EDIT YAY I got the director's notebook in the mail today :D LOVE it. Love all the little facts about the movie...

Bella's home in "Arizona" was actually shot in Valencia, CA, they added the cacti ;)
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

What are you going to do with three copies of the DVD?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

rofl, love how I'm scaring everyone :lol:

I want all the extras! haha. There's different stuff on them, like "Edward's piano concert" and "Bella's lullaby remix video" that are only on the Target version, and the interviews on Borders' edition....

Admittedly, I have problems when it comes to Twilight, it's my obsession, lol

As for the (extra) actual movie discs....I guess they'll stay put in their cases, lol
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

anyone know what version is going to be sold in canada? we dont have borders, hot topic or target here. just blockbuster and wal-mart...
Bellsuz

Post by Bellsuz »

TeamEdward1918 , I loved how you said...it's different packaging :oops: ( :lol: :lol: funny!!!)

Too Funny! We'll it'll certainly be good to hear which one you think is the best. ;) I for one want to know about Edward's piano concert. Speaking of the DVD's being delivered, I got a lovely email from Borders today telling me (my sister got one too) that since we ordered our DVD late, when they were already sold out we would get ours one to two weeks after it was released. (Not new information of course, I guess they felt the need to rub the salt into my wound a little further :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ).
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Bellsuz wrote:TeamEdward1918 , I loved how you said...it's different packaging :oops: ( :lol: :lol: funny!!!)
I do what I can, lol
Bellsuz wrote:Too Funny! We'll it'll certainly be good to hear which one you think is the best. ;) I for one want to know about Edward's piano concert. Speaking of the DVD's being delivered, I got a lovely email from Borders today telling me (my sister got one too) that since we ordered our DVD late, when they were already sold out we would get ours one to two weeks after it was released. (Not new information of course, I guess they felt the need to rub the salt into my wound a little further :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ).
I'll definitely post on which one(s) are my favorite(s) lol. I'm really excited for the "Edward piano concert" because on the HMV 3-disc exclusive shortstuff, I believe that's a store in Canada...so maybe you could try there....anyway, on the HMV edition, everything is the same as Target's, including the same, different, cover. The only difference is that instead of the piano concert title, it says "Robert Pattinson Piano Montage" sooo...long story short, lol, I think it's a video of HIM *sigh* just playing the piano, as Edward of course yay!

Here's the link to see what's on the HMV http://twilightersanonymous.com/hmv-twi ... -cell.html

People online are saying that HMV and Target are connected somehow, in other words, if one has an exclusive, the other probably will too. Yeah, I've done a lot of research on all of these, haha

EDIT, I'm sorry you have to wait! :( I preordered before that cut-off date (late jan) and it still hasn't even shipped. Makes me wonder if I'm gonna wait a week too...
E<3B
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I got the one from Amazon. I think I might raise money to get the Borders one though. I freaaaaaked out though, because you can just go to the Borders party! So we get to go, I thought you had to do something special to get in, but you can just go. :D So im goinggg, yayy!!!!!!!
ImageImage
E<3B
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
Bellsuz wrote:TeamEdward1918 , I loved how you said...it's different packaging :oops: ( :lol: :lol: funny!!!)
I do what I can, lol
Bellsuz wrote:Too Funny! We'll it'll certainly be good to hear which one you think is the best. ;) I for one want to know about Edward's piano concert. Speaking of the DVD's being delivered, I got a lovely email from Borders today telling me (my sister got one too) that since we ordered our DVD late, when they were already sold out we would get ours one to two weeks after it was released. (Not new information of course, I guess they felt the need to rub the salt into my wound a little further :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ).
I'll definitely post on which one(s) are my favorite(s) lol. I'm really excited for the "Edward piano concert" because on the HMV 3-disc exclusive shortstuff, I believe that's a store in Canada...so maybe you could try there....anyway, on the HMV edition, everything is the same as Target's, including the same, different, cover. The only difference is that instead of the piano concert title, it says "Robert Pattinson Piano Montage" sooo...long story short, lol, I think it's a video of HIM *sigh* just playing the piano, as Edward of course yay!

Here's the link to see what's on the HMV http://twilightersanonymous.com/hmv-twi ... -cell.html

People online are saying that HMV and Target are connected somehow, in other words, if one has an exclusive, the other probably will too. Yeah, I've done a lot of research on all of these, haha

EDIT, I'm sorry you have to wait! :( I preordered before that cut-off date (late jan) and it still hasn't even shipped. Makes me wonder if I'm gonna wait a week too...
oh awesome! i didnt even think to try HMV.. i figured it would all be the same everywhere since i havent heard anything about a 3 disc exclusive here in Canada.. but i'll definitely go to HMV now, thanks!
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

You're welcome! :D Have fun on release day! I'm sooo excited, lol
E<3B
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Just giving all the New Zealanders a heads up - we'll be getting the 2 disc DVD. - It will be out 22nd April (boo)

:P
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart